Great product for my toddler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my toddler daily because I've read that it helps with eczema. It has certainly helped. I've been ordering it on a regular basis so he can keep taking it.

Excellent for Mstr3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and more economical than another oil I tried for my son. He doesn't mind the taste. His behaviour is calmer and more focused. He also has not been as sick this winter however I combine this with CLO. They both supply vit D. Highly recommended, just wish it came in a 500ml bottle!

BEST BEST BEST at tasting the LEAST LEAST LEAST like fish

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No fishy burp back. They did a great job covering up the fish with the bubble gum flavor. I have spent so much money on trying all these brands for my kids. I end up giving it all to my dog! I do like Barleans brand but my kids like this bubble gum the best. It's never going to taste 100% like candy but this is as good as it gets to hide the fishy taste.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Before I gave it to my children, I tried it myself. On the bottle, it says "very berry flavor" I think it tastes more like bubble gum (the pink one), which is not bad at all. The texture is just fine for me, not too thick. I don't taste anything funny nor anything fishy, and no stomach upset either. So I gave it to my children. They agree with me, it tastes like bubble gum. We are satisfy with how it tastes. However, my main goal is to give them a better overall health, I hope this supplement would do it. We will buy them again.

Great Taste!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Omega-3 supplement. I add it to my son's juice in the morning and he drinks it right down. It has a great taste to it with no funny aftertaste. I would highly recommend this if you have children.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely taste, the kids love it!

Delicious Smell, Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me and my kids love the smell, it’s like a chewing gum. The taste is simple, just oily. The concentration is high. No sugar. I think it’s better than gummies.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product containing GLA as well.

top quality product