Incredible Product

Posted by Reviewer2133834 on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 41 and have had chest pains since I was around 16. I'm an avid cyclist and also do weights 3-4 times a week. The chest pains would come out of the blue. I would get a tightening of the chest and sometimes buckle over in pain. I've had EKG's, X-Rays, Full Body Scans, you name it and I have had it done at one time or another to try and find out what causes the chest pains. My chest pains were never diagnosed, so I just lived with the pain for 25 years. I would get these chest pains about 4-5 times a week. They were never pleasant. My mother in law told me about this particular product and gave me a bottle to try. It has now been over 10 months and I have only had one chest pain. The last one happened about 9 1/2 months ago. It's like this product greased my insides up and it now runs great. I will never stop taking this product. Few things in this world surprise me, but this was a biggie.

Ascenta Nutra Sea, Omega 3 Lemon Flavor review

Posted by Reviewer2917429 on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally found an omega 3 to which I was not sensitive and it does not leave an oily after taste.

Ascenta, Nutra Sea Fish Oil, EPA DHA, Original Formula, Lemon Zest, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No after taste.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3112947 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this brand of fish oil for several years, both in the oil and capsule form. It has helped my prescription medicines keep my bloodwork within normal limits including my triglycerides.

Ascenta EPA DHA

Posted by Reviewer2263157 on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product. no aftertaste. recommended

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1231833 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this lemon taste.

Nutra sea

Posted by Reviewer1954159 on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is the only fish oil I can take. Most products I've tried make me burp and I can taste the fish(which I can't stand) This oil is supberb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to order this product.

Ascenta Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2506775 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent! iHerb has this product at the best price out there and the service is outstanding.

Best fish oil there is

Posted by Reviewer1802216 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. No taste, no fish burps, cleared up my dry skin in less than a week. Bit pricier than others, but worth it for the quality.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many brands of fish oil and this is by far the best. I had bad headaches/sideffects with other brands but not this one.

1 2