Incredible Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 41 and have had chest pains since I was around 16. I'm an avid cyclist and also do weights 3-4 times a week. The chest pains would come out of the blue. I would get a tightening of the chest and sometimes buckle over in pain. I've had EKG's, X-Rays, Full Body Scans, you name it and I have had it done at one time or another to try and find out what causes the chest pains. My chest pains were never diagnosed, so I just lived with the pain for 25 years. I would get these chest pains about 4-5 times a week. They were never pleasant. My mother in law told me about this particular product and gave me a bottle to try. It has now been over 10 months and I have only had one chest pain. The last one happened about 9 1/2 months ago. It's like this product greased my insides up and it now runs great. I will never stop taking this product. Few things in this world surprise me, but this was a biggie.

BEST OMEGA 3

Posted by Chimes on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Totally worth the price. I take Omega 3 for general anti-inflammatory. Usually if I forget to take my omega 3, I don't notice a difference. If I forget to take this, some of my injuries flare up. I notice a huge difference in pain management with these.

High quality Omega 3s

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Although I prefer the liquid to the pills.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That Omega 3 has a greater concentration and is very effective.

Nutrasea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Researched it and have been using it for years. A little pricey, but found it at iHerb at a very reasonable price.

good quality and reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brand for a couple years. Before getting to know this brand, I did research online, and found Ascenta is the best quality and reasonable price

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many brands of fish oil and this is by far the best. I had bad headaches/sideffects with other brands but not this one.

Ascenta Nutra Sea, Omega 3 Lemon Flavor review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finally found an omega 3 to which I was not sensitive and it does not leave an oily after taste.

Ascenta Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent! iHerb has this product at the best price out there and the service is outstanding.

Best fish oil there is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. No taste, no fish burps, cleared up my dry skin in less than a week. Bit pricier than others, but worth it for the quality.

1 2