Help

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been rotating three products that were recommended to me: Damiana, Ginseng and Ashwagandha extracts. I take 20 drops in the morning and 20 drops in the afternoon in a glass of water for 4 days and then swap. All three worked really good for my energy level, stamina and overall health. Damiana specially helps me with the Stamina side of things, Ashwagandha seems to help me on the Inmune system and Ginseng gave me a nice warm feeling and energy. THe only thing that I didn't like about the Ginseng was that I got a light headacke every time I took it. After 30 days of the rotation I decided to take the Ashwagandha in the morning and the Damiana in the afternoon. That has worked the best for me. I'll try the Ginseng again in a couple of weeks and see how I like it.

Ashwagandha Rocks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One per day, one just before breakfast works just wondrously for me. After several months of not feeling quite there with my energy level, I decided I needed some herbal help. This was in fact my first 'contact' with Ashwagandha. The result was immediate, in just one or two days, my energy level was restored. I continued with 1 morning tea before breakfast for a week, and could feel the difference when I skipped it. It's been less than a month since my first sip of the tea, but I take it only when I feel I need it. And because this product is organic, I can totally recommend it. (BTW this works so effectively that I find myself reaching for Ashwagandha more often than for an animal-based energy supplement made from goat milk colostrum - I will never buy that again. The first milk should always go to the newborn, we should not steal it.)

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product does an amazing job balancing out my mood, reducing stress levels, and is extremely effective against colds and the flu. A true Godsend.

Good quality and price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This helps control adrenal highs/lows to stabilize fluctuations in cortisol. Along with Eleuthero extract, seems to help. No longer have afternoon slump.

GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT VERSION OF ASHWAGANDHA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just discovered Eclectic Institute's products but have some experience with different formulations of ashwagandha. Really helpful for adrenal fatigue, early peri menopause, balancing energy.

Indian Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It sure strengthens the whole body and is very helpful for nervous system.

liking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

helps to concentrate while studying

Bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this as part of my secret youth recipe and it is very nice.

i believe this particular bottle is tainted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have been useing the same ashwagandha for a year.this last bottle i received made me feel terribly ill,i switched back to the remainder of my previous supply and i felt great.When i tried this bottle again i felt sick for a couple of days.If there was a cecall ,please let me know. thanks

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iherb is THE best service out there, competitive prices and super fast shipping of a fantastic product line!

1 2 3