Warning on label needs to be shown web site

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is this on the label."WARNING : This product contains chemicals known to be the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. So I guess that was a waist of money. Why would anyone take a product with a worn ini like this?

i really want to get a refund

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its not indicated in the product review under iherb website but it says on the bottle "WARNING : This product contains chemicals known to be the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm " If i had read this, i would have never purchased it at the first place. I opened the bottle to take one. This warning was not mentioned in anywhere on your website. I want to get refund.

Ain't satisfying!!!

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think that there is no mentioned doses in it.***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very good multi, and it's a bargain. Best choice, if you can swallow the horse size pills.

from Russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good vitamins!

Good multi and a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a few weeks now and feel good. I get what I need in less pills than competing brands. I am happy with this vitamin.

Ast sport multivaitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great and best

Best Multivitamin on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Still... it's just a multivitamin, but if you want to choose just go with AST.... Complete with a great price ...

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have the money to buy every multivitamin there is, but THIS IS MY CHOICE.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Take vitamins for 3 months, nothing magic did not notice, but it seems that I do not get sick in the winter season for the first time in the last 10 years.

1 2 3