Great product!

Posted by GallaChiro on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin in 6 weeks. I love this stuff it has so many benefits. Make sure you use "real" astaxanthin like this and not artificial.

Astavita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well i wasn't jumping any higher or running at speed of sound however i do feel great. My skin seems better and my endurance has improved at work and activities ohh and funny thing i wear contacts and had to go in for a new prescription. during the visit w doctor she asked if i had been taking any meds? i told her yes the AST and other supplements... she was familiar w the AST and said my vision had improved!!! Very Pleased

wonderful

Posted by kellychai on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

half years ago i took the laser for my near-sighted eyes,many thanks to this product and lutein and billberry,my eyes no dry,no allergy,no red,i even started to work from the third day after the laser.long time to sit before the computer,no problem,appreciated to iHerb,good product,wonderful price.i will use it all time.

Excellent antioxidant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this in preparation for a trip to Hawaii to help make sure I didn't get overburned, as I am not a fan of sunscreens usually. I have been taking this now for over a year and it is one of my favorite supplements--the research shows it to be outstanding. I can't say it prevented any sunburn in Hawaii, ha ha, but I did end up with a very nice tan!

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the best brand of astaxanthin.

Astavita and iHerb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am totally thrilled with both the product, pricing, and speed of service received. I will be doing business with iHerb.com for a long time! I am 55 years old and have extremely light complexion. I have to avoid the sun due to extreme sun related skin damage when I was young. Before taking AstaREAL it felt like needles poking me when the sun hit my skin. Now after only one month of taking AstaREAL I feel that warm good feeling I remember as a child when exposed to the sun and no more needles! It’s an incredible supplement I will take the rest of my life.

Saw The Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Astaxanthin is probably one of the best anti-oxidants you can take. It's effects are far-reaching and it is one of the few anti-oxidants that has a tremendous impact on the brain. You would think that would be reason enough to take it. But while researching astaxanthin, I came across an obscure little study from Europe that showed that astaxanthin got rid of ugly brown spots on the face. I just about fell out of my chair. I had been at my wits end with brown spots that were slowly taking over my face. No, not from sun damage. My guess is that they were just an indication of other oxidative damage going on in my body. So I immediately got in my order for this supplement. I have been taking 5 caps every morning for the past year and I never dreamed that it would work. But it did. Brown spots in every part of my face are gone! It happens slowly, and the study that I read said that it takes at least 6 months to start seeing results. After a year, my results are incredible. I will never be without this.

Got vitamin A toxicity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took this after reading all the amazing reviews, and it made me calm but also I developed double vision, fatigue and nausea. I have had this problem before when I took cod liver oil, alpha lipoic acid, ate a lot of saturated fats and was applying iodine on my stomach for a ovary problem, it took a few weeks too recover. So if you take this make sure you are not having any other form of vitamin A, it is mega powerful. Maybe I am just sensitive, but you can do irreversible damage to your liver. Also start with 1 capsule. I am now going to apply it too my face as a skin treatment.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I pierce the capsule with my teeth and suck the liquid; it is bright red and indicates how concentrated it is; am taking one a day to help strengthen the brain.

Astavita, AstaReal, Astaxanthin - The Better Astaxanthin for me

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought another brand of Astaxanthin before, didn't quite like it because when I searched further ... AstaReal was the first source of Astaxanthin, so I thought of switching to the "original". I was not disappointed. Remember to take this with fats (e.g fish oil, krill oil is better, though more expensive). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"