Does wonders for your skin

Posted by 4747094208994200290 on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I found this product. I was using Advocare Amplify A.T. but couldn't afford it anymore, $36 for 30 day supply. Then I found that Astavita has the same ingredients as Amplify for a lot less. I can see big improvements in my skin in just a week of taking this product. It diminishes fine lines and just makes your skin look healthier. A must have beauty treatment.

LOVE IT

Posted by zarina on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff

Astavita Skin Defense Complex

Posted by holistic1 on Aug 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over a year now for its antioxidant properties and protection from free radicals. I feel great and my skin is more supple. Astavita SDC is a product I'll use forever.

Astavita Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2905356 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A truly wonderful product. Just a week into the supplement and already have seen benefits to my skin and complexion. Just 2 caps a day is doing wonders for me including sleep, improvement in skin quality and not to mention much healthier looking eyes. I hope to increase to 16mg a day dosage as I undertake an intensive exercise program.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2896640 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Astavita is always good but if i-Herb can provide bigger size of product that would make move up this to "Very Good"

It's very good.

Posted by Reviewer1577315 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin is getting better. But I'm just take for few days. But I'm satisfed with that quality and price. thank you.

A little unhappy

Posted by 4953849632529250932 on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Today I received, but is valid until 2013 May, only 2 months. I feel very disappointed.

VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR GRATE SERVICE!....

Posted by Reviewer1234133 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THIS A COMPANY TO TRUST...I'LL CONTINUE ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THEM...I'M VERY PLEASE WITH THEIR OTSTANDING SERVICE BY THE WAY ASTIVIA SKIN DEFENSE PRODUCT BRINGS GREAT RESULTS IN FEW WEEKS.....C. PATTERSON