"Sometimes Less is More"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 38 year old woman who struggles with adult acne. My face is pretty clear for the most part, but when I do break out, it's usually hormonal and very bad with big "things". I waited to write this review until I had some time to use the soap for a while to see how it really worked. I'm used to spending way too much money on expensive facial cleansers. The products I'm used to tend to strip my skin of all the nutrients and take layers of skin off because of the harsh chemicals they have in them(glycolic acid, hydroquinone, etc) leaving my skin very dry. Was glad to try this. Just very natural and seems to replenish what the other expensive cleansers were striping from my skin. Seems like my skin is rebuilding what has been lost. I really like it for a change. I know the other expensive products are very good products and serve their purpose. I'm just enjoying spending $4.00 on a bar of face soap and having it be just what I am needing for right now. It's great. My skin looks great. Keeps the adult acne away and seems to be what is needed for my skin for this time in my life. Definitely worth a try at $4.00. "Sometimes less is more".:)

At last naturals, acne soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good acne soap. Gentle on the skin.

Great facial soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans skin well & sweeps away oil. I use in the mornings only, and find it's not to drying, but does clean everything away like a soap would.

Keeps my face clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bar and when I ran out of it I could tell just how much it did to help keep my face clear.

Non drying, really liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this soap didn't dry my skin as other acne products did and cleared my acne (mostly on my forehead) in less than a week, i noticed my skin looked healthier and had a renewed glow

Great Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap is great for deep cleansing. The impurities will come to the surface and my skin did get worse until all of the impurties surfaced. It will take weeks to see the full results. Well worth it!

not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good soap, but not good as Grandpa's acne soap..

Significant improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Saw significant improvement within a few weeks of use. Would recommend to mild sufferers

At Last Naturals Acne soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Does help with blackheads, but can be drying.

Beats all other expensive products I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Been using it only for a few days now and already I can see a remarkable difference

1 2 3