No more hot flushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has reduced my hot flushes to almost none. Taking one in the morning and one at night gives me good coverage for the whole 24 hours. If I miss then or stop taking them the hot flushes come back so I know they are working. It is more expensive to buy with the Protykin but I think that is an essential part of the effective ingredients as I have tried other products without Protykin and they have not worked as well.

At Last Naturals, Meno-Herbs 2 with Protykin, 90 Tablets

Posted by Veraluna on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for not regular cicle and for start of menopause. Works very good! And the best feature - no soy! ))) Happy with this item!!

Absolutely the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many other products to alleviate the tiresome hot flushes, mood swings, insomnia, and doozy sensations and can honestly say this really is the best out there. Once you have tried it you will never look for another product. Also is the added incentive that is such a reasonable price plus this company are fast and efficient for delivery.

No More Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wow it is nice to find something natural that really works for hot flashes. This took a few days to really kick in, but once it did what a relief!!!