It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2006 | Verified Purchase

The changes are gradual but great,my skin has fewer blemishes after about 2 weeks of application- day and night. It also has a mattifying effect which is great for my oily skin.

Moisture

Posted by KTMDuke96 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well for me and absorbs into my skin well. It feels likes it penetrates instead of just sitting on the surface.

Bigger size please

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Unscented, moisturizing but not greasy Cons: Size is way too small to be used as a body cream.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

if only they didn't ad soybean oil it would be perfect....all soy is GMO and even though you won't eat the cream it still gets absorbed into your blood stream.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is wonderful, but leaves a bit of a greasy residue. It's much better than using an MSM cream with mineral oil in it, so I recommend this one!

First I hate it and then I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I wait until the end to make this Review: this Product is not greasy at all which at the begining I found strange because my skin did not stay moisturized at all. that is important: the Product hydrate the skin but if you have a normal or dry skin you might Think about wearing a light oil on top or under to keep it moisturized. with that combo it is great: the sking is much more hydrated and looks plumped! PS: I also tried at the beginning to put a thick layer of it to make it more moisturizing but it seems like my skin was stifing from Product build-up because I started breack up... So thin layer and combine with oil and it is perfect!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

skin is smooth, a little greasy.

Great facial cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and the skins absorbs fast, feel a little bit oily when applying it but no more grease after fews minutes,will buy it again

lovely night cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic night time moisturiser. Very rich and moisturising but not at all greasy. Fantastic value for this low price. I can't find better !

I miss this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Why oh why is this discontinued?? I love it. Evens out my skin and don't give me breakouts. Absorbs perfectly. Prevents scarring when I do get zits and old scars are less visible. Come back!

1 2 3