Help

**It Works!**

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having taken prescription testosterone for my menopausal symptoms at great expense I was dubious this would work as an alternative. Its a dream! It also clears customs! Thank you iHerb for making good health so easy and affordable.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gel is wonderful. It helps keep me down to my normal weight. I have been using this for about 2 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Great price too!

M.L.56

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Wild Yam gel now for about two(2) months. My reason for trying wild yam gel was to hopefully get some relief from night sweats. I must admit it has helped. I will continue to use it for a while longer and give an update.

Gel that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I forget to use the gel for a few days I'll get hot flashes again.

feeling the difference

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work, but just can not use all the time. I was dealing with some angry feelings that were coming from no where. This is very strong but I used very little and not every day and seemed to help me get things back in order. I also use oregano oil, 2 drops in some water a couple times a month and it helps with balancing the hormones.Every one is different but I always start small.

No more paraben in it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sister and I love this product. It helps with all our menopause symptoms. I also use it on my face and neck at night to keep my skin soft. Iherb has not updated the product details on this product, it does not contain paraben any more.

This is a Great Product and easy to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product alot and have been using it for over a year. I am pre-menopausal and It help even out my mood swings.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's helped to relieve both pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms. The wild yam may not work for everybody (since it is the precursor to progesterone) but it does work for me! It also has a nice feel and evaporates quickly.

superb wild yam

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is the best brand of wild yam gel I have ever used. I suffer from menstrual cramps and I have tried many different wild yam products. At Last Naturals Extra Strength Wild Yam gel truly helps me feel more balanced.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recently started using this gel for menopause and hot flushes. 2x daily seemed to make hot flushes worse, 1x day in morning is working well for me. Great to find an unscented product suitable for people with multiple sensitivities. This passes through Australian Customs OK. Great value and a wonderful alternative to all the soy products for those of us with soy allergy!

1 2