NOT LOW CARB! LIARS

Posted by bangkok on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Good product

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is actually good alternative to Snickers. A bit too sweet. It was not that easy to chew. Caramel was a bit hard. But it was surprisingly good taste. But i am not sure if i will order it again. If u find this review helpful, please click "yes". Thank you :)

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No wonder the Atkinsbars are soldout all the time, they are so good!

Yuck...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed. After falling in love with Atkins' coconut and nut chew (they're sooo good!), I expected t fall in love with this one too. I did not. Weird an un-natural aftertaste. Nauseating.

One of my favorites!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is also added as one of my favorite. Very tasteful!

Atkins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I'm following a low carb diet and atkins products are tasteful and keeps you full. I wish i herb could bring more atkins products!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes exactly like Cadbury Picnic chocolate bar.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are great as a snack! Tastes almost like chocolate. It just needs a bit more sugar.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavor, but the caramel inside was hard as a rock!

They shrunk!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy these were available again after being out of stock so long, but they have now reduced the size. Bummer. Not sure they're worth the price anymore.