Good replacement for Snickers

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is actually good replacement for Snickers. Dark chocolate makes the flavour quite special. It's a bit hard to chew. But i think i might buy it again. If you find this review helpful, please click "yes". Thank you :)

Too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these, but they are so good that the five bars in the package gets eaten quickly. Since it takes a while for them to ship to Norway, I bought four packages at once. And ate almost all of them in a couple of days...But since they are low in calories, it's okay, because you don't eat anything else ;) Taste kind of like Mars ice cream, or Snickers.

Love them!

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The atkins advantage bars are the perfect small meal substitute and satisfy that sweet tooth! These are the perfect sweet snack in front of the TV as they fill you up while satisfying the sweet tooth. BONUS!!!!!They only have 3g of net carbs!!!! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes terrible and "fake'y". Atkins products are generally full of palm oil and salt. I would rather eat a bar full of carbs and sugar.

Tastes Like Snickers. But Not A Diet Bar, As Atkins Claims.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Another great tasting snack bar. But Atkins should not be allowed to say it is a diet product, what a lie/scam that is. It has some 420 calories per 100 gram and THAT is not a diet product, nor will it help you lose weight. With that said, I am not after a diet bar with this one, rather a small tasty snack on the go. Sometimes I eat one of these when I have a protein shake. When body craves something sweet, this is an awesome tasting snack. We have tried several of the Atkins bars and they are pretty much all very delicious.

Great taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But maybe a little too sweet!

It taste bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is like sinkers but bad type of it. بعد عنه طعم شين

Did not order enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For those times I crave chocolate in the evening, this fills that craving and is much better for me.

Just like Snickers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars - so chunky, and they satisfy my candy cravings without all the sugar!

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bar and coconut bar are the best :-) - really delicious experience ala chokoade bars like sneakers and bounty