Atkins, Advantage, Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch Bar, 5 Bars, 1.6 oz (44 g) Each (ATK-03505)

Posted by 5075481535980875890 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very fast service , great packaging

Very good!

Posted by 4777189278680841918 on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best atkins bar i´ve tasted! I don´t taste the caramel but it is very good. Kind of a little cookies and cream taste

Candy Bar substitute

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy this to use as a candy bar substitute (think mars/snickers) and it really hit the spot. THis product is unavailable in Singapore and Iherb really saved my taste buds (and waistline) with this. Really really reaaaaallly good. I would recommend this over the Atkins endulge because with just a little more moolah, you get almost 2x the fiber AND protein. I also would think that this is more satisfying than the endulge series. SO, do go for this is if you're finding a candy bar substitute (:

tasty

Posted by 4865228792590373160 on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I make these bars by slicing them up very thin and eating them off a plate. It feels like more of a gourmet and exclusive treat than chowing down a whole bar out of a foil wrapper

Crunch Crunch Crunch - all the way to the gym...

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well actually they're not too bad for calories...but I only use them for the occasional snack and then I eat half only. They're not a meal unless you're a size zero catwalk model. Very tasty and good for a hit of crunchy chocolate but you won't feel full if you just eat one for lunch. Maybe that's where I went wrong...I should have consumed the whole box?

Good

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of the Atkins bars and this is one of my favourites. It's a heavy chocolate and caramel taste and works very well as dessert when you have a heavy craving. ;)

Didn't like it

Posted by 4869452773784867389 on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The caramel layer was salty and hard to chew and overall I just did'nt enjoy it.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost all of the Atkins bars now, and this one is by far my favourite! Light and crispy, not heavy or sickeningly sweet like many other bars. Though they're "dangerous" to keep around, I'm ordering another box right away :-)

my favourite :)

Posted by 5639749725298945336 on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this one....especially with hot creamy coffee but can eaten with just cold water - must restrain myself to only one a day!!

Loved this bar!