Taste so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was super skeptical about these protein or meal bars because bars that I've eating so far tasted bad. But this one tastes so good. I don't taste that typical weird protein powdery flavor at all. best tasting bar so far! I think I'm going to buy more of atkins! <3

Really good.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of the Atkins bars and this is one of my favourites! I love the crunch and the taste. The taste is a mix between Oreos and roasted marshmallows! Mmmm.

LIKE OREO COOKIES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect consistensy, tastes like oreo cookies!

The best Atkins bar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, tastes like oreo..

Seig og god

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dette er jo godteri! Ikke akkurat egnet som måltidserstatter! Veldig god, holder lenge m en stk! Dette er søtt og klissete!

I love it !!

Posted by BettyF on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bar tastes incredible, I love it, I can't have enough of it ! I just wish it had more natural ingredients, rather than sucralose etc. They would better use Stevia instead. But I'll continue buying it :)

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Heilt ok.smake litt kunstig... foretrekke heller organic raw food bara som smake masse meir naturlig.

THAT'S TOOOO BAD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you truly want to do Atkins, please follow the book he wrote....if you look on the list of acceptable foods for induction..(if thats the phase you are on) most of the items in the bars and shakes are on the no no list.... and have caused some people to stall.....

It is so goooood....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on IF and love to break my fast with something sweet. I ordered these and I must say, this is the greatest protein bar I have ever eaten. The taste is great, the chocolate and the oreo combination is epic. I could taste a fair amount of cod liver oil which was just yummy. Will buy it again.

Perfect meal replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is great, and perfect for those watching their carb intake