Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love these. After starting my low carb diet, I have really missed being able to eat pasta. These taste great. I mainly use them in salads.

TASTES GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smaker akkurat som vanlig pasta :- )

taste like normal pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best pasta (low carb) that I have ever tasted. You can not taste the differens. Two thumps up. Will for sure buy it again

One of my favorites!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that I can eat pasta that tastes like pasta, and don't have to feel guilty about it. Tastes really good!

pasts on lowcarb...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i love this product. you can almost not tell that its not reel higcarb pasta=)

It's tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This pasta is tasty, and this is the quality that most products of this type are lacking. In fact, I think it tastes better than regular pasta. I suggest trying Atkins penne with a little olive oil paired with grilled eggplants, onions and bell peppers - they go together really well! As a vegetarian, who has to watch my protein intake in order to get enough of it, I am very happy with this product that provides 11g of protein per portion. It takes a little longer to cook than regular penne but the fact that it doesn't raise my blood sugar too much when I eat it makes it well worth that little extra time. Plus, it's much easier to prepare al dente since this pasta doesn't have a tendency to instantly become mushy when cooked a minute longer than necessary. Exercising portion control has also become easier for me: since Atkins Penne seems denser than regular pasta it takes a smaller portion to fill you up. I actually get 5 portions out of a box instead of suggested 4. I am going to substitute all my regular pasta with Atkins variety.

Delicious!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We really like these noodle! great buy!

Taste like normal pasts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This pasta taste like normal pasta but so much healthier!

Pasta baja en hidratos de carbono y buenísima

Posted by arrikitowntown on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta esta pasta, ya no compro otra y lo mejor que tiene muy pocos hidratos de carbono, ideal para la dieta.

Low carb pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good low carb pasta!

1 2 3