ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Great taste but say what on the net carb count?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have re-ordered this item numerous times now. This is my fav of the Atkins Bar. I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't think you should subtract sugar alchols from total carbs. Because I am diabetic, I eat only 1/3 or 1/2 a bar at a time.

Kjempegod

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Denne er veldig god! Fin nøttesmak, med lett sjokoladesmak. Godis med god samvittighet!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love Atkins bars

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

افضل نكهة

Taste was good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A busy morning was good standing be able to eat instead of eating

Wonderful Texture and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite flavor of all the Atkins bars tasted so far. I also had the Nutty fudge brownie and chocolate oatmeal fiber. They hazelnut makes this bar awesome. Texture and taste are just wonderful, but two or three hours later they give me some gas. Sorry. I did notice that the hazelnut bar gave me the least amount of gas. Don't know why. They do keep you full till the next meal and keeps me from unhealthy snacks.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit too sweet, but still acceptable. If less sweet, it's prefect as a tea time snack.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

tasty bar, good for breakfast

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good as a light snack sometime during the day. Will buy again.