Help

I love it. But don't buy in the summer. طعمه لذيذ بس لا تشتري بالصيف

Just like real chocolate

Posted by agathe on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

taste like mars-bars

Why are these so highly rated?

Posted by bangkok on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not impressed. Tastes bland and boring. I am changing ALL of my Atkins product reviews to 1 star. I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Malitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Malitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

החלפה מאולה ללקקנים!

Posted by TuttiFrutti on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

כולו 120 קלוריות, 1 גר' של הסוכר! מאוד מזכיר את הטעם של מילקיואי! ממליצה בחום! זול בטירוף! סכ"ה 4,5 ש"ח לכל אחד!

Sweet and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how these bars are sweet and yet don't make me dizzy. I have bad reactions to regular sugar (glucose) and these are a great substitute to the ordinary sweets that I can not eat.

Great taste, but upsets my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great, it's a fabulous snack, but my stomach is upset for days after eating one.

Dont buy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had to trow these away, they are really bad!!

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best that Atkins offers in endulge bars! Little artificial aftertaste en a mix between a milkyway and a marsbar! Just be careful not too eat all in one go!

Very excellent! I like it very much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT~~~ I am chocolate lover, keep eating snacks whole day. Once I tried this, I dun think I have to worry about gaining weight! The bar is really tasty, have no different with other chocolate. The caramel mousse is great,just like eating other brands. Anyway, I regret I just bought one pack of this this time, must buy much much more in my next order!

Jummy!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So good! Love to bring it with me to work, hiking, driving, and as a easy snack! Great tast! Remindes me of a norwegian chocolate called "Japp"!!