kjempegode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ble spist opp med en gang av familien. billigt i forhold til Norge

ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB! #1 ingredient in here is MALTITOL NOT LOW CARB!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

tasteless 味気ない上後味が…

Posted by lchchchiyo on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i really wanted to like this as i love 'sweet & salty' but this was way too artificial and tastless. there's almost no hint of real peanutbutter and choc but leaves you a oily feeling afterwards which made me sick.i know this cant'be taste like top chocolatier, i liked their caramel bar which was good as a junk food but again this didn't satisfied in that way either. キャラメルチョコバーがマーズみたいで気に入ったのでこちらも試してみたのですが、こちらはちょっとチョコレートもピーナッツバターも風味に欠けています。甘辛はたしかに甘辛なのですが本当にそれだけ、どころかそれプラスオイリーでなんともいえない後味の悪さがあります。ジャンクが食べたいときの救世主かと思ったのですが残念です。

The worst atkins...

Posted by Reviewer1548946 on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes fake, and too salty... I love all the other Atkins bars, but this one was a dissapiontment. Straight in the bin!

Very tasty

Posted by 5012684766766994998 on Mar 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are quite salt, as some of the other reviews have mentioned, but that is the part I like best - the combination of salty peanut butter and delicious chocolate.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3001957 on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste of choco and salted peanut butter, something what I'm ordering regular.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eating these felt like I was breaking my diet!

Too much sodium.

Posted by bephuong on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't do anything for me, really. The taste of salt in the PB is overwhelming and, although there is plenty of chocolate cover, you can't taste it at all. Pure disappointment, mostly by the salty flavor.

ok enough

Posted by Reviewer2914404 on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but not my favorite. A little tasteless

Tastes like the real thing!

Posted by Shanna on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are just like real peanut butter cups. Great taste and no sweetener aftertaste which I hate in low-carb treats. Can be totally recommended and the proce is great!