Help

Life Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I feel that the Agaricus Bio is partly what is keeping my dog, who has bone cancer, alive & well after 8 months with the disease, along with (another brand's) Cellulat Forte IP6 & Inositol. His tumor has barley changed in 5 months.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Agaricus Bio contains mushrooms with immunosupportive properties! It is helping me combat MCS, mold, and lyme diseases.

Agaricus and Diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use Agaricus at a dose of two capsules two times daily to help control my Diabetes. I have been able to reduce my insulin dependence from 40 U per day to 12 U of Lantis one time per day.

Two a day keeps the doctor away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Just try it for 30 days. You will be quite pleased with the results.

Agaricus Bio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product sells for a good price on line through IHerb.com compared to what I've been paying for it in a local store. This product is good for strengthening your immune system. In addition, IHerb.com has good communication, order verification, and quick shipping.

AWESOME PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A natural health practitioner suggested I try agaricus when I informed him I had been trying to get rid of a cold/congestion for three weeks. Three days on agaricus and I felt 100% better. I've been faithful since..AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

Atlas World Agaricus Bio 600 mg is a Great Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like that this 100% natural vegetarian dietary supplement supports a healthy immune system and helps support healthy blood glucose levels!

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fabulous product I'm taking this through my chemo and it's really helping

Excatly what I was looking for.

Posted by noraas on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'll rate this product high, cause Iherb help me to find the right product by their usefull detailed product information. I am very thankfull for finding this item. I feel it helps to strenghten the immunesystem and given me more energy.

Agaricus Bio. shipment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Extremely rapid response and excellent price. Very pleased.

1 2