Safe and effective

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I live in Singapore but have been purchasing this for the last 2 years to clean my wooden parquet floors and marble floors. I have 2 cats that have severe skin allergies to dust and unknown toxins ( eg perfumes, preservatives, chemicals such as SLS in other floor detergents). Hence I made the switch to this concentrated floor cleaner. I also like that they are CO2 neutral and how it does not pollute our water source. It cleans very well with no overpowering scent. And a little goes a long way. I will continue buying and shipping these all the way to Singapore for as long as iherb carries them.

Bad Packaging. The liquid leaks out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just received the product. There is no seal on the bottle cap and the cap is loose. The liquid leaks out. Won't buy it again.

I like the product

Posted by Dean on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a natural product because my skin condition and decided to try this one, it dose the job really good and have a nice smell, and above all its not harsh on my hands and i can wash the floor even without gloves!

It do the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No chemical inside, like it.

Very clean floor and good for the environment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very clean floor and good for the environment!

ATTITUDE, Concentrated Floor Surfaces Tiles & Wood, Citrus Zest, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good.

Brilliant!

Posted by Sophia7 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to use on tile floors. Not only does it clean the floor with minimum quantity, it also keeps it clean (like some sort of anti-static effect)! No chemicals and no heavy-fragrance. Will definitely order it again.

good

Posted by Viktorija on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All natural ingredients, I like it.

Natural on hard wood floors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have small children so I dot not want chemicals all over my floors. This Attitude products work very very well on all surfaces, I must in a household with sensitive skin and allergies! I love it (but the cleaning process not so much!)

Cleans Well N Gentle On Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eczema toddler follows me when I mop the floor using this. So far no issue with her skin. Floor is clean n no nasty chemicals :)

1 2