Clean & Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this product. It leaves clothes with a fresh scent & it's cruelty free.

Great deal per load

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing products from a great brand I love their new concentrated line!

Still wondering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i am not too sure yet about this, ihave been using the Method detergent from iherb and that is great, this is a bit thicker and i'm not sure i like the smell as much

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and started using it on my clothes and broke out with a huge eczema rash and I know the detergent was the culprit because I decided to repurchase my old detergent and see how my eczema would do, and it went down a lot in irritation right after re-washing all of my clothes. Not the best for sensitive skin. I will only use it on my fiances clothing. Gave it 2 stars because I am still able to use it, and it's a good detergent, just not on my clothing.

Did not like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sad, I was expecting wildflowers and it smells like the cheapest aldi detergent. Not a wiff of wild flowers. I have to put the wash through a second rinse but there is still a wiff.. 67 more washes to go :( Bottle leaked too, even with the protective plastic bag iherb put on. No complaints about iHerb, excellent, quick, did their best delivery. Sorry Attitude I totally wanted to love you.