Not The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You have to use a lot of this detergent in order to get some decent suds, and even then it's not very effective at cutting grease. Sorry, but I don't smell any scent at all. Also, it dries out my hands. Mrs. Meyers brand is better and the scent is really nice. LifeTree dish detergent sold on this website is also good.

Safe product - could be a bit more effective!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell very much! I also like it because it contains safe ingredients, as I am trying to cut back on harmful substances for my fertility. The washing properties are decent, but don't expect it to be as effective as your usual dishwashing liquid! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

safe ingredients and good frangrance. I'm using it for babies dishes.

hmm..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product itself it a great product. Smells nice and does a great job cleaning my daughter's baby bottles.. however, Im currently residing in South Korea.. and when I order liquid items I expect it to be somewhat protected by wrapping the item in bubble wrap or some other protective wrap. No, it was only taped shut and was in a zip lock bag... believe or not the cap was broken during shipping and all the other items were soaking wet from the dish soap. I contacted iherb and even after a week, no reply. Thanks iherb. 한국에서 아가 젖병 씻으려고 주문했습니다. 미국 켈리포니아에서 오는거면 당연히 액체니까 뽁뽁이나 깨지지 않게 보내주실줄알았는데... 캡은 테이프만 발라져있었고 지플락 안에 넣어저 왔더군요.. 오는 도중에 캡이 부서저서 안에있는 다른 것들도 흠벅 젖어서.... 에휴.. 그래서 연락했더니 일주일이 지난 지금도 연락이 없네요? 자주 이용했는데... 다시 한번 생각해봐야겠네요.

Good detergency.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In fruits and vegetables can also be used. Aroma is good.

Good dishwashing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I washing baby botles with it

Perfectly clears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent production, to all I recommend. Perfectly clears, it is easy to use

WORKS SUPER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Attitude is my fav house hold products brand cuz all their products not only really wash!! but they are eco, vegan n cruelty free. Mom love their dishwashing liquids (all of them) cuz they really work n her hand are still smooth :)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

из России

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The super. I use for ware washing.