Very good, really ECO

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sad but true, so many babywipes claims to be eco, bio, natural but contains harsh chemical ingredients :-( Attitude baby wipes are really eco ! Good size, not soaking wet and does the job very well. I don't have kids but use the wipes for my personal care. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Does the job!

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My all time favorite baby wipes are 7th generation, but Iherb stopped selling them and I needed a good replacement. This certainly is, and they do the job. Much better than most alternatives. I do think they are a slight bit expensive though. Very nice, very faint smell

Great for on the go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Take these travelling with me.

the best baby wipes ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these wipes are amazing they are 100% biodegradable and yet very strong. I love the fact they are also safe for sceptic tanks. They are super soft and the ingredient list is the shortest. I read that other commercial wipes like huggies and pampers are filled with very bad chemicals! I do not want any of that on my baby!

Biodegradeable wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these are really good wipes...strong enough, but breaks down easily. Unscented as well. Good value for the 3 pack refill.

Pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A bit pricey when comparing to other brand..