Help

Amazing hypoallergenic and carcinogen free dishwashing liquid. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I love that this hypoallergenic dishwashing liquid is free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products, and doesn't contain benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (so common in other dishwashing liquids and laundry detergents) or other toxicants, allergens, irritants, dangerous synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or colorants. It has a neutral, barely noticeable smell, lathers and rinses well, cleans perfectly, cuts through grease with ease, leaves no residue, lasts a long time and doesn't irritate my sensitive hands. Definitely my favorite.

So glad we ordered this Dish Liquid! A+++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My family and I are so happy with this product. We have sensitive skins and this dish liquid doesn't chafe or dry your hands! We can use it without gloves on to wash the dishes! No strong perfume or fragrance smell. Other store bought detergents always made me sneeze and seemed to trigger my sinus problem, but no effect whatsoever from this little gem! We intend to keep ordering this dish liquid as we are so happy with the way it does the job and also keeps me & my family safe from nasty chemicals.

Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's excellent and usefull for baby.

Clean Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Due to my Histamine intolerance condition I had to pay closer attention to ingredients in all products that I purchase and use daily. I've come across EWG (Environmental Working Group) site which is dedicated to educating consumers about the health hazardous trigger by all commercial products on the market. After much research and reading on EWG site, I've decided to try this ATTITUDE, baby Bottle & Dish-washing Liquid, Frangrance-Free for daily dish-washing. From the first moment I used it I was very pleased with it. Not only it's fragrance free and clear liquid it also cleans really well with very small amount, dishes seem rinse well and quickly without filmy, slippery residue compare to the regular and well known brands, including the Dawn dish washing products which take much rinsing after washing. So this is a worthy product.

LEAKED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product leaked... all the ATTITUDE products. so disappointing. Even thought the low price here, if this happen again, I cannot keep purchasing these products. Even other foods I ordered with also smell like this... sad...

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

A little goes a long way

Posted by bardalicious on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very thick consistency. Very effective in removing spoiled milk odors from baby bottles. I usually dilute it with water and soak the teats during the day and just wash them at night.

i love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product , cleans well, lasts long, has no fragrance , EWG gave a high rate advising that its ingredients are non toxic.

like it!

Posted by RayOfSunshine on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for washing my sons dishes and cutlery when im in a rush and cant be bothered with the dishwasher. Nicely cleans grease and all types of food. My hands are not irritated at all.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use it for washing my kid milk bottles