Slightly runny, nice scent

Posted by azarova on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This light lotion has slightly runny consistency, it kind of slides on the skin, yet absorbs quickly. I'd say it is definitely a lotion rather than a cream. The scent is very pleasant, something like citrus peel and bergamot, slightly bitter and sultry. Though I don't find myself reaching out for this lotion a lot as it doesn't have any special effect on neither my body nor hands. It would work just find for those whose skin doesn't require much moisture. If you thought that this review was helpful, please feel free to press the "Yes" button.

From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream. Body became soft :)

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, easily absorbed and smells.

Divine smell, beautifully moisturising!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this hand cream! Leaves skin feeling so soft and the smell is simply beautiful.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good price and very high quality, leaves my hands not greasy with nice oranges scent, I think that its packaging is very comfortable too.

Nice scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a light but moisturising cream in a handy pump bottle. The scent is very refreshing citrus, which I like a lot.

Leaves hands super soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the texture and result of this product. But the scent will not range on my favorite list.

Nothing spesial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice bottle, but not sealed (opened under sending and came with the cream all over the plastic bag). Good, not too strong smell, but as cream not bad but nothing spesial.

Too strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It makes my hands and body smooth, but the scent is too strong.