It's Good For You

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a hand soap that is free of all that bad stuff and this one works for me. I was happy with the description listed on the website so I wanted to try it out. It is a bit too runny for my preference but other than that, it smells nice and does what it's supposed to do. I would purchase this product again!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. It doesn't leave a soapy residue on your hands and the smell is nice. You get a lot of soap for your money.

OUTSTANDING HEALTHY HAND SOAP

Posted by Sprinkles on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I would take a chance on this new brand of soap I'd never heard of, and I'm thrilled with it! This will be my new go-to brand of soap. I have a hard time with hand soaps, because most of them are fragranced with unhealthy and harmful man-made chemical scents and end up affecting me in the way of headaches or allergic-type reactions. I've found a few really excellent fragrance-free soaps, but my favorites tend to be too expensive to use exclusively. THIS SOAP has a very healthy ingredient list and uses only REAL natural, essential oils for fragrance - (this one smelled exactly like I had just peeled a fresh tangerine!), and the strength of the scent is NATURAL as well, meaning no heavy, cloying scents to hang around and give you a headache. It is a low-key, nice, pleasant smell that does no harm, and when you're done washing your hands, no more lingering smell! In addition, the soap performs admirably, lathering up and cleaning well with only a very tiny amount, and then rinsing easily and completely, leaving your hands clean without drying out the skin! I have also bought the Attitude Tile & Wood Floor Cleaner, Lavender & Lime hand soap, All Purpose Cleaner, and Bathroom Eco Cleaner (spray) and love them ALL.

Nice and safe hand soap

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will reorder to refill. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

great refill pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if you already have a soap bottle with a pump this refill pack is much cheaper than the original hand soap

Great Hand Soap & Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great hand soap. Reasonably priced. Doesn't tryout my sensitive skin. Like the fresh scent.

lathers well, smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the hand soap lathers very well, and you only need a small amount, the scent is very nice, i would recomend this hand soap

Good foam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes a good foam, I put it in an automatic soap dispenser and it works fine.

Too watery texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The soap is very watery and there are hardly any smell of bergamot nor tangerine. For this high price there are other brands on iherb that are cheaper and better.