pleasent smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely buying it again , its great moisturizer and have very pleasant odor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reasonable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable price.. But i would prefer earth mama products..

good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good!!

Great lotion very safe for babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lotion for my twins, the lotion penetrates very well and leaves a great "cupcake" smell. So many other "natural" brands still have nasty ingredients in them, I was scared when I read how much the skin absorb everything we put on it, so for my babies, I only want the safest possible! This one is a winner all the way!

Very lotion free of carcinogens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I first read about carcinogens in body care products I started to educate myself more about the subject. So when I found babies are up to 65 times more vulnerable to carcinogens I pledge not to use regular products on my kids This lotion is so nice, it penetrates the skin very well and quickly. The smell is delicious. I use it too Attitude brand really is a great find, I cant' wait to try their other products

์„ ๋ฌผํ•˜๋ ค๊ณ  ์ƒ€๋‹ค๊ฐ€

Posted by cocomin on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

์„ ๋ฌผํ•˜๋ ค๊ณ  ์ƒ€๋‹ค๊ฐ€ ํ–ฅ์ด ๊ถ๊ธˆํ•ด์„œ ์—ด์–ด๋ณด๊ณ  ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์“ฐ๊ธฐ๋กœ ํ•จ.์œ ๋ถ„์ด ์ค„์ค„ ํ๋ฅด๋Š”๊ฒƒ๋„ ์•„๋‹ˆ๊ณ  ๊ฑด์กฐํ•œ๊ฒƒ๋งŒ ์ปค๋ฒ„ํ•ด ์ค„์ •๋„์˜ ์œ ๋ถ„๊ธฐ.ํ–ฅ๋„ ์—ญ๊ฒน์ง€ ์•Š์€ ๋ฐ”๋‹๋ผ.ํ‰์†Œ์— ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜๊ธฐ ์ข‹์Œ.

It does the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We bought this because it has cancer-free ingredients. It's a typical baby moisturizer. The pump design is useful. The vanilla almond scent is mild unlike the very fragrant Johnson & Johnson baby lotions. It's not greasy or too watery. It does exactly what it should do like a normal baby lotion (ie. not enriched moisturizer, etc.) . However, it does seem to irritate existing rashes from eczema or heat, etc.

๋กœ์…˜ ์ž ๊ธˆ์žฅ์น˜๊ฐ€ ์—†์–ด์š”

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

์—ด๋ฆผ-๋‹ซํž˜ ์žฅ์น˜๊ฐ€ ๋˜์–ด์žˆ์œผ๋ฉด ์ข‹์•˜์„๊ฑฐ ๊ฐ™์•„์š” ์ž ๊ธˆ์žฅ์น˜๊ฐ€ ์—†์œผ๋‹ˆ ์•„๊ธฐ๊ฐ€ ๊พน ๋ˆŒ๋Ÿฌ์„œ ๋งคํŠธ์— ์ž”๋œฉ ์น ํ•ด๋†จ๋„ค์š” ํ–ฅ์€ ์กฐ๊ธˆ ์ง„ํ•œ ํŽธ์ด๊ณ ์š” ์ข€ ๋ฌฝ์€ํŽธ์ด๊ณ  ๋ฐ”๋ฅผ๋•Œ ๋ฏธ๋„๋ฉ๋ฏธ๋„๋ฉ ๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ ๋Š๋‚Œ์ด ์žˆ๋„ค์š”

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just dont like the smell of this i couldn find the vanilla scent anywhere