Help

Great hypoallergenic fragrance-free laundry detergent.

Posted by Caerulea on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I love that this concentrated hypoallergenic laundry detergent is free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products, and doesn't contain benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (so common in other laundry detergents), or other toxicants, allergens, irritants, dangerous synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances, or colorants. It has a neutral, barely noticeable smell, cleans well, easily removes dirt, stains, and odors, leaves no residue, lasts a long time, and doesn't irritate delicate and sensitive skin or cause any allergic reactions. Definitely my favorite.

using it for over a year

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot be happier with this laundry detergent. I bought it when i was still pregnant to wash all purchased baby clothes with it and still use it for my kid who is 1,3 years now. His clothes does not have a single stain on it and his eczema skin is not irritated at all.

Best value per load

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this products, highly concentrated, it works so well without any chemicals. The fact it is fragrance free also is a big plus as we have sensitive skin in the family, no more allergic reactions or asthma attack!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good to wash off breast milk stains on clothes, use a little in washing machine to avoid leaky bubbly wash. Can remove baby poo stain with a tiny bit of this and a little scrubbin'

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I followed the instruction on the back of the product (1/3 cap-ful for a relatively small load of baby clothes), but it was too bubbly. I had to re-start the washing mahcine 4 times to rinse the bubble off. I gave the detergent way.

This laundry detergent is our favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And I like that it's concentrated

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ATTITUDE, Little Ones, Concentrated Laundry Detergent, Fragrance-Free, 70 Loads, 35.5 fl oz (1.05 L)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Able to clean up stubborn stains, but have leaking problem when we receive the item

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it's good

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's fragrance-free.