very nice for dry,frizzy hair, wil buy again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo! It's without sls AND it's a great shampoo for my dry,brittle and frizzy hair. I haven't found this in a shampoo yet. Most shampoos without sls I tried before made my hair very dry and unmanageable. And it really adds a little extra shine! It does seem to leave some sort of layer on my hair, a previous reviewer said it left her hair "sticky" ,I wouldnd call it that, it helps my hair to be manageable and I even can do without a conditioner. The smell is ok, not very strong. You only need a little so a bottle lasts a long time.

very shiny, great volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I purchase this shampoo and I see they have improved their recipe! It leaves my hair super shiny and offer great volume I have tried so many "natural" shampoos but when I read the label, I always find SLS! I also love the fragrance

Real Volume

Posted by Adeana on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first shampoo that I have used where I can see a noticeable change. Another reviewer stated that it left her hair sticky--maybe so, but only insomuch as it gave manageability and volume to my hair. I will definitely use it again.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love most of Attitude's products but this shampoo makes my hair sticky. Also adds minimum volume. It's pure and all but results are not the best.