Help

Pore Clogging Ingredients

Posted by jasonjs on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Changing my rating from 4 stars to 1. Me and my brother both experienced the same thing. At first it worked well on blemishes and spots, and it does indeed help it heal faster. However, if you check the ingredients list, there are some ingredients that are tremendously pore clogging. Carrageenan, which is rated 5/5 in comedogenicity, is the fourth ingredient in this product. That is very dangerously comedogenic for problem areas. Seasalt, is also rated 5/5 in comedogenicity when applied topically. We would have never expected a product that was to treat acne was producing more acne. I had nearly no active acne before using this, however, after everyday application on certain areas, those areas started clogging up my pores. If you are breaking out more after some use, it may actually be this product.

agréable

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Produits gélifié agréable à utiliser sur une crème pour matifier et la dilueur, pas vu d'effet miraculeux sur les boutons mais ne fait pas de mal.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did a little bit of research, looking for a witch hazel based gel for my adult acneic skin, and after finding a couple of promising ones, decided to use the Aubrey Organics because of reviews and general information I found on their website. The product has been amazing, I am not so sure about using it for full face maintenance just yet, but combined with my current regimen, I can treat a pre-eruption bump with Amino Derm and get it to a head for clearing the pimple or just disappearing overall. After clearing the pimple, the redness and swelling that normally occur can be reduced within an hour. Just a dab will do perfectly on the problem area. I wouldn't use it during the day because unless you rub it in completely the dab will dry and flake. So try it on the overnight. Kudos for a great product.

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smell is good, but I don't know if this works. I think it's not strong enough to clean the skin perfectly, or keep the skin free of fatty plaques.

Works okay. Not great, but okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use on my nose where I think my pores look big. Definitely some improvement. Pores look smaller.

Effective but it peels off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well to tighten pores and clear blemishes but it seems to leave a film on the skin which visibly peels off. It is fine for using over night so you can wash it off in the morning but it is not something I'd use during the day.

Great Clear Skin Complex!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this cream almost every night before bed, with only a small amount around my entire face, after I put a moisturizer cream of my face. It tightens the skin which can be uncomfortable.This is the only drawback that I can see. But eventually you get used to it. In the morning, the skin is incredibly smooth. Skin looks cleaner, pores look smaller.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good,like it