Help

good product..but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So, I got the B5 design gel and have been using it for the last 2 weeks.....its a god product, but after a couple of hours of applying it, it becomes powdery and flaky..this happens in the morning, when u wake up aswell....my date thought I had dandruff (uggg...!!)

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this hair product for a couple of years and absolutely love it for two reasons. 1. I am sensitive to all fragrances and will easily find myself with a migraine if exposed. This hair gel is almost aromatherapy to me. When I put it in the palms of my hands I breathe in the fragrance before putting it on my hair. It's so nice to be able to enjoy a fragrance. 2. I have curly hair. Some of the curl is frizzy curl. This product smooths the frizz and softens the curls. Great when straightening for extra softening.

Perfect gel for styling

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this gel - it's ALL natural, has a soft fresh fragrance, and is very light but holds the hair really well. I have used it for about 15 years as a setting gel to shape my style before air drying. It doesn't weigh down my very fine hair, leaving it soft, shiny and completely natural looking once it's combed out. I know this sounds like an ad, but it's all true!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

AT last, a hair care product without the chemicals. I have dry, curly, frizzy hair; this gel is great and a very little bit is all you need. Will order again.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great because it’s free of chemicals and smells good enough (non chemical smell) It does not damage my scalp! Normal hair gel is full of chemicals, making my scalp itch, gives me dandruff and smells bad. I have light soft hair and I find that the holding power is moderate. It is very easy to wash off and is non sticky once it dries. It also helps to moisture and conditions the hair. Personally, I can’t tell since I don’t use it often enough. It is good that it is vegan and no animal used for testing. It contains very few organic ingredients which is unlikely to affect the decision to buy this product or not since this is probably the only hair gel that is chemical free! Check out my page for more reviews!

A family favourite

Posted by sarahjean on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A staple in my mother's hair care lineup - highly recommended, non-greasy and completely natural. Another great Aubrey Organics product.

chef

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

graet gel,my hair is more black more shinely,and last almost one day,feel good,actually you use less than the others,that's the reason i reorder it..thanks you.

Silicone-free vit. B5 gel--other gels with cones/chemicals can't compare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gel is clean and oil- and silicone-free, my hair shines, is soft and never crunchy; use with either AO's Sea Buckthorn Leave-in alternated with Giovanni's Pro-Vita Leave-in to obtain clean, clear, moisturized hair perfection.

Great for smoothing but not for volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Simply not for fine limp hair. This gel smooths hair but doesn't add volume to my fine straight hair which is what I was hoping for. For those who want to smooth flyaways, this is great. Does not leave hair stiff. Will not buy again. I will try Aubrey's texturizing product.

Decent Gel

Posted by ZenMama on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hold is okay. I have thick naturally curly hair. Does not give hair much shine or hold too well.