Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by lovelyBunny on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite Aubrey shampoos, I like to use it before the GPB conditioner. It leaves my hair clean; it smells good, lathers sufficiently, and doesn't have harmful chemicals.This smell....I don't want to rinse it! That the best conditioner for ever for my hair and scalp!

Absolutely Awesome!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo ever..... We tried many kinds for our little one and this one is the best by far.... Leaves the hair shiny and beautiful... We use the GPB conditioner and there is no better combo for us... The hair combs right out, no more tangles... A noticiable difference the first time we used it..We will buying this for a long........time!

Good all around shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have thick curly hair and this lathers well and rinses well for a low suds eco-friendly shampoo.

No Bubbles, Good Volume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have thin, oily, straight blond hair. This shampoo didn't lather at all. I thought it wasn't working, but once it dried, my hair looked better than ever. It was noticably thicker, shiny, and completely clean.

Aubrey GPB Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Aubrey GPB shampoo on and off for a few years now. I need to use conditioner after washing; my hair is too tangled with the shampoo only. But despite that, this is still one of the best shampoos I have used, my hair gets shiny, strong and full bodied from it. When I travel to countries with dry weather or very dusty conditions, I definitely take this with me together with the GPB conditioner; it helps to keep my hair from drying up and frizzing. As usual, thank you for fast processing and delivery.

Natually nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice poduct. I have naturally curly hair and it works great. Lathers best on the second shampoo. Would definately purchase again.

성분은 정말 좋지만 많이 묽고 거품잘안나 헤프게 써짐

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

성분은 정말 좋아요. 하지만 가격대비 양이 적고 제형이 많이 묽고 거품도 잘안나 헤프게 써져요. 같은 브랜드 컨디셔너는 만족하고 썻는데 샴푸는 좀 별로인듯 해요. 가격 상관안하고 성분좋고 두피아주민감하신분한테는 정말 좋은듯...

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little thick and frizzy, but the conditioner resolves that. This particular formula is a little difficult to lather compared to some other ones. I feel like I use half the bottle (exaggerating) to shampoo every day x-D

HATED THIS PRODUCT! will not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have think long hair and this product says its for ALL HAIR TYPES! Well they lied!! This product tangled my hair SOOO bad that it took me over an hour to untangle. It left my hair squeeky clean but a big mat of mess on the inside i could not even part my hair, Also since it was squeaky clean it was extremely brittle to the touch to i lost SOOOO much hair in the process of detangling. I will NEVER use this product again, Nor will i recommend it to others. I thought it would be great based on what it says on the bottle. Maybe if it had detangling incorporated into it, it would be better.

GAG ME.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This smells ALMOST as bad as the GPB conditioner. It stinks to high heaven. I have to open all the bathroom windows after anyone showers with it. My husband is taking one for the team by using it so we don't waste the money, but since it smells so bad I usually want him to wash it out after he showers. NASTY.