love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this conditioner in conjunction with the blue chamomile hydrating shampoo and together they are fantastic. I have very long hair and use the conditioner mainly for my ends but I do comb it through my hair before rinsing. Gets the tangles out and once dry, leaves my hair silky, non frizzy and smelling great. Does not irritate my skin or scalp which is a real plus. The conditioner also smells really nice in my opinion, lightly flora but by no means over powering. A little goes a long way. I usually go through 2 or so bottles of shampoo to one conditioner but like I said, my ends need more help than the rest of my hair. Great product with great ingredients.

Aubrey Organics best combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

AO is by far best silicone-free conditioner, and this one is combined with GBP-like protein strenthening ingredients; if hair is dry/frizzy, easy to break/split, rotate this with AO Honeysuckle and GBP for shiny, smooth, flexible, strong hair that smells good too!

I recommend this one.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very emollient and moisturizing it helps to smooth and moisturize my coloured hair.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my hair soft. I found the smell very weird (I can't even describe it, sorry) but it is not unpleasant, just a bit strange. However, after using the conditioner my hair smells fresh. I like this conditioner, but I think the GPB one from the same brand is even better. By the way, since the product is very dense, the bottle cap gets clogged quite easily.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is a little heavy, and feels like it leaves a coating on the hair. Despite that, my hair somehow ends up soft and smooth after it's dried and looks pretty good.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and light, doesn't weigh my fine hair down and has a very lovely scent. You can't go wrong with Aubrey products!

Detangles well; smells good!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has soy and milk ingredients...possibly GMO. No wheat germ or gluten, though. I have a lot of long, fine, curly hair that tangles easily and this conditioner actually detangles even clumps of knots on my head. I tend to use a fairly large amount. However, I have noticed that more of other varieties don't work as well for me as a moderate amount of this one. Other Aubrey products I've found to detangle well include the GPB (wheat germ oil) and Swimmers (gluten-free) conditioners and the cream rinses. I think Green Tea; NOT the CLEAN rinse.

très bon

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Après shampoing très proche du GPB mais un poil plus léger. Cheveux très très doux et léger, sens bon une très légère odeur de crumble aux pommes..

Wonderful product

Posted by filmoyster on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the texture, the lightweight feel of my hair after rinsing this out. The smell is great and it works well with the Blue Camomile shampoo. Will be buying again.

Very conditioning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use just a dab. A little goes a long way. Very conditioning. Makes hair soft and smooth and shiny!Will buy again.