Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am loving this shampoo. No sodium laurel sulphates and it does not strip the color. I am 72 years old and live in Australia. I used to have my color done every three weeks now I can stretch it easily to 4 weeks. I will probably work my way through all he Aubrey Organic hair products.

Better for my Scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is way less irritating to my scalp than any other shampoo I have found. Most shampoos leave my scalp very irritated and itchy. Also, my hair stays clean for 2-3 days, so I don't have to clean it as often. It does leave my hair squeaky clean, and does not lather very much, but I consider that to be a good thing. I will definitely be buying this again. I like to use the Aubrey GPB Glycogen Protein conditioner with it, so I can get out the tangles. It will make your hair tend to tangle unless you use a conditioner afterwards.

Great shampoo for retaining color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you use henna to color your hair, this shampoo doesn't strip out the color!

j3nny9irL

Posted by j3nny9irL on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for a year now prior to the purchase from iherb. Love it's refreshing smell and it works really well with my oily scalp and waist length hair. It doesn't dry up the hair and there is no need for conditioner. I do not use conditioner. It washes oily scalp really well and a bottle really lasts you a long time. I always dilute it in a bottle 1:20 shampoo water ratio. Yes you need that little only :) Highly recommended. 1 of my favourite shampoos.

Ms. Begley ffrom Fl.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent shampoo for oily to normal hair. It smells great

Low Lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells good; doesn't lather up in your hair. It takes 2 shampoos to clean my very thick hair. It makes my hair look great, but considering how much shampoo it takes for one washing, I probably will not buy this again.

Great Shampoo!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

purchased because it's Vegan, cruelty-free, and more "natural" than other products. has a sweet, earthy (kinda like henna) scent. i have not tried it alone but with the Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner and the Green Tea Finishing Rinse. after washing and before conditioning, it doesn't feel stripping or dry and hair is not tangled. once finished with the Green Tea Rinse, hair is full, bouncy, not weighed down, and slightly shinier; it just looks great really. also, i've found i don't have to wash as often for my needs with this shampoo. lastly, it doesn't lather much at all, so if you prefer something that lathers then try another shampoo from the line. Overall, great product. Edit: tried it alone and it left hair soft, slightly shinier, light, and didn't emphasize any wave (which i like). great! Edit #2: formulation has changed: so, good but not as good as before.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Australia and have been buying shampoos from IHerb for over 5 years. Based on feedback I have bought many types of shampoo with good success for the main, however, this one excels. I am 75 years old and my hair has thinned considerably due to age and medication. This particular shampoo lifts my hair and thickens it up. Love the smell and love everything about it. I would absolutely recommend it and will continue to use it.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is great. I have scalp issues and they are kept under control using this shampoo. It has a nice, mild fragrance, and rinses clean.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo...I don't find it as stripping as other Aubrey's poo's/