Skin soothing and smoothing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried the Calaguala Liposome Cream after trying and loving the Calaguala Fern treatment shampoo, leave in conditioner and the treatment bath bar. After having chemo I had a mild allergic skin reaction to the drugs and developed a rash on my upper torso after a year of constant moisturising on the area the rash had lightened only the slightest and had stayed the same size. I bought the calaguala soap purely for bathing but I noticed it made as much difference to the rash as the year of moisturising in just 1 month, so I ordered the Calaguala liposome cream straight away. I am so happy I found this stuff after 6 weeks of applying this cream daily after my shower my patches are getting smaller and lighter and I am so exited at the thought of being able to wear dresses and vests again that don't cover me up to the neck. Just to give you an idea one of the patches used to be about 1.5 " in diameter and has now decreased by 0.5cm and getting better by the day. It is a nice creamy consistency that is not oily and doesn't leave a tacky or greasy film on your skin and still manages to keep the area moisturised throughout the day. Couldn't recommend this enough!

okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The price is a bit steep, and even though it does moisture, it's not enough for my very dry skin. Also the scent is quite overwhelming at first when applied.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and finding products that are soothing without any adverse effects is quite a challenge. This cream really works well at nourishing and hydrating my skin without the itching/redness & flaking I usually experience. This is my second tube and I'm loving it.

Overpowering Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The lotion, when I first opened it, had separated to an oily part and a creamy part. Even after mixing, it still looks odd and unlike any other cream I have seen before. The scent is also very strong, and people notice immediately when I have it on.

Aubrey has changed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So I am using the last of this wonderful product I have. Now I don't know because other Aubrey Organics products have changed ingredients.

very good for sensitive dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. Use it for face and decolletage. I have very dry, fine and sensitive skin. And I like that face cream leaves a slight dewiness. Which this cream does. It doesn't absorb completely or immediately. No irritation and skin feels pampered. Specific (hard to describe) but very pleasant aroma, reminds of pines but sweeter. Will repurchase.

Not the cheaper but the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For my dad who has severe eczema (even on scalp) and a very sensitiv skin, this is a great product and for my mum who had crackled hands (she's nurse). The smell is strong but it doesn't last. I recommand to put it at night. Great great products. In beginning, you need to put it a few times à week (or every days like my father) but the skin heals more and more and after a few time, my father apply it one time every month or two month, same for my mother. The Iherb team is great too, never had a problem here.

i love it so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it smells goooooood! and it has already helped heal my hands! thankyou so much.

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well; great for dry patches on hands and heels of feet. Wish it had more of a scent.

I don't like the smell or texture of this product

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It did not improve the skin on my hands.

1 2