Aubrey Eye makeup remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this makeup remover for about three years. It is so much better than using baby oil or the other removers out there. Works in an instant and is gentle too.

Great natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great natural makeup remover. I use it for eye makeup. It lasts a long time and your skin feels great.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot. I bought other organic eye make-up remover before and it worked fine. Until I realized that it contained paraben and I changed to this. Knowing that it's paraben-free, I can use without worry.

Too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like Aubrey Organics facial products, but this make=up remover is too oily. It is also only 2 fl oz and not a great value for the price.

Save your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is watery, runny, just almond oil that cost a lot for .5 oz. Calls itself a serum, but it is a runny oil. Then you have to wash this off because it is so oily. Does not moisturize, just leaves a thick oily residue on skin. They should name it truthfully and just call it an oily make-up remover, which is all it is.

nope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Reeeeally greasy

Aubrey Organics, Herbessence, 2 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for taking off makeup. I then use Aubrey's Facial Toner to cleanse. This makes your face feel so clean.

No any effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin. And this serum didn't provide calming effect as promised. I haven't noticed any effects at all.

Too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a bit too oily, so I prefer Jason's. Also, if you're allergic to wheat, this has wheat germ oil.

Good product. I liked it