Help

Хороший,но не для моих волос.

Posted by lucky25 on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Пенится плохо,но это неважно главное что хорошо очищает волосы. Запах похож на ароматические аюрведические палочки,запах на волосах чуствуется пару дней. Больше подходит для жестких,кучерявых,густых волос. Моим тонким,мягким волосам этот шампунь обьема не придает,поэтому мне не подходит.Понравилось что без лаурилсульфатов.Foam is bad, but the main thing that it does not matter very clean hair. The smell is similar to the Ayurvedic aromatic sticks, the smell of the hair am feeling a couple of days. More suitable for harsh, curly, thick hair. My thin, soft hair with this shampoo adds volume does not, therefore, does not suit me.No sodium lauryl sulfate.

Volumizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really does add volume to your hair and as the label says it feels luxurious. As with most Aubrey products a little works wonders. No petrochemicals either. Win, win.

DRYING!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is nice but the shampoo totally made my (regular) hair dry and frizzy.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo! It's pretty good. This shampoo makes my hair really soft. This product foam up great. But it chew my eyes.

Added some volume to my hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But it just normal

not my type

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't find a reason to order the full size.

One of the worst shampoos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the worst shampoos I've ever tried. Doesn't lather at all and that makes it impossible to wash the hair in a normal way. Tried to wash my hair three times and as it didn't lather at all I had to use another shampoo to get my hair clean. Will not try again.