Did not work for me

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a combination facial skin (normal/oily) with an oily t-zone. I bought this to control the oiliness on my t-zone area. Unfortunately after few weeks using this, nothings happened. My t-zone remains oily as usual. Well, it's not for me I guess.

Average Product.

Posted by 5494878801382794377 on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've got very oily skin and I've found that it's hard to find a decent moisturiser that will absorb quickly and reduce shine yet be gentle on my sensitive skin. This is gentle on my skin and it does absorb fairly quickly but I really don't like the consistency. It feels like I'm trying to spread some sort of watery slim over my face. I really don't like the dispenser, way too much product comes out and because I only need to use a thin layer I end up wasting product which really irritates me. I keep this as my "back-up" moisturiser but once it is empty I doubt I'll buy it again.

Great but Nearly Impossible to Get

Posted by Reviewer1570952 on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best for skin that tends to break out. Wish I could still find it as reasonably priced as it once was. I wrote to Aubrey but they seem to be under reorganization. They don't have a website any longer.

GOOD

Posted by 4702991298209736940 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

light and makes the skin feel great

Posted by 5432702585670093326 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it before i put my make up. it feels great and I hardly have breakout when using.

Great for teens!

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Non greasy, doesn't pomote break outs.

¡Me gusta!

Posted by 4848074114664320706 on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta esta hidratante. Mi acné es por un problema hormonal, así que no busco milagros, pero parece que me ayuda a mantener los granitos a raya. He repetido, y si no veo nada que me convenza más, creo que seguiré repitiendo. Además, no deja sensación ni aspecto graso en la piel.

Stay away if you have acne

Posted by 5596955815658545167 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very weird smell. Sweet and weird. I wanted this to work but it caused me to break out more. I will stay away from this product.