Moisturizer works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Slowly but surely it is working on wrinkled neck - hurray for Aubrey products.

Aubrey Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Collagen TCM is great for night use. Since starting it, my skin has improved considerably. I suffer from extemely dry, sensitive,and mature skin. This product has helped to restore a more balanced skin tone and look.

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream is non greasy and I have noticed an improvement in the quality of my skin. No break outs, which is unusual for me.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent moisturizer, quick absorbs on the face.

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This rich moisturizer is miracle cream. I apply it after a shower in the evening, and my skin looks amazing in the morning. My fine facial lines seem to be smoother after just a couple of weeks! Will be buying more, for sure!

its a steal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its one of the best collagen creams ever and for a fraction of what the others are selling for.

Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With my mixed type of skin it fits undoubtly good. I really see less wrinkles. I like this natural smell of a product. Absorbs quickly.

Hope this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Consistence is really light and easy to apply. Won't let my dry combination skin either too greasy or dry.

aubrey organics, collagen tcm, therapeutic cream moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i really like this product, although i have only used it for 3 weeks so i need more time to see the real affect, yet quite impressed with this cream.

My night cream but I don't know now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After I take off makeup before bed, I like to use this moisturizer. Now I don't know because other Aubrey Organics products have changed ingredients.

1 2 3 4