Help

I mix the 2 Aubrey colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hairdresser applies my color. I am 100% gray. She decided to try to mix Mahogany with Dark Brown because I wasn't happy with the results of the the Dark Brown color and I don't want red hair. We are pleased with the combination. I wish Aubrey would package it in such a way that I could use 1/2 of each box each time, but they don't and I have to use 2 complete boxes. Although the roots are always lighter than the rest of the hair, I am very pleased because I don't want to use toxic chemicals. As you keep applying the color on top of the last color, it eventually gets darker and darker. Only the roots are lighter. I get many compliments. Thank you, Aubrey. Please consider an alternate way of packaging.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After letting the hair color sit on my hair for 90 minutes, it washed right out in the shower. A waste of money and time. I was willing to put up with the bad smell if it worked, but it didn't.

Dissatisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few of Aubrey Organics products and have been pleased, so I was extra excited when I found they had a 100% natural, permanent haircolor that completely covers gray. After following the instructions and allowing the color to sit on my hair for 2 hours, I had barely noticeable results with minimal gray coverage. I also haven't noticed any of the improvements in my hair's texture or manageability.

Product worth trying a second time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product is a little more difficult to apply than a liquid, but trying to use more natural/safer products.

Not Impressed!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would describe myself as 1-5% grey, with most in the temporal area, African American 4b hair. This color did 0% for me and was a complete disappointment! I have read other reviews, which the user mixed coffee, lemon juice, and/or coconut oil with great success. i simply used distilled water and followed all the directions. If you have the same hair type and have had better results, please share your technique.

Aubrey Organics Henna, Mahogany

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Best henna I've ever used.

Great alternative to messy henna colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although it doesn't cover gray hair as well as other traditional (and toxic) hair colors, it works well and is not as messy as henna. I would recommend it to anybody who doesn't want to use harmful hair dyes.

color me natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product

o my good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

o my good, even if it is natural, but it is very unconfortable. the whole bath is full of those colors. i had to wash my hair very very long.