Really detangles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find that this does a good job of adding body without weighing down my hair, plus it makes it MUCH easier to comb through while wet. The smell is initially a bit sharp & herbal, but not unpleasant. I even had my 15 year old daughter, who is VERY honest, sniff my hair shortly after using this and she liked the way it smelled. In any case, the smell rapidly disappears but my hair is still soft and full of body.

Great Detangler!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am African American and currently going back to my natural hair texture. This product immediately tamed my tangled hair and allowed me to comb through it with ease. It has a pleasant smell that is not overpowering.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works well on my hair. I have thick, curly, African American hair and it detangles very well and keeps my scalp from itching. It also smells great.

Aubrey Organics, White Camellia and Jasmine Shine Conditioner Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I used to make an aloe vera juice, rose water, glycerin spritz for my hair. Now I use this, as it has all the ingredients listed above, plus various oils panthenol and more. I only wish the bottles were larger.

Conditioner for everywhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works really well. Gives gorgeous shine.

My favorite sprayable conditioner

Posted by jazzmiss on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying and buying this product as I haven't found anything better for my hair. I had this big bottle once but now I buy smaller bottle as it is same amount but cheaper and more comfortable while travelling. I don't understand why others say it has unpleasant smell as I really like it! It leaves my hair soft and easy to comb without making it greasy. Besides, it's a good detangler. Really worth buying and trying.

Fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is AMAZING! My hair is really soft and shiny! And it smell good!

Pleasant smelling and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This spray is somewhat of a picker upper for your hair because it makes it feel fresh after you mist it. As far as shine is concerned I have really dry hair and this doesn't make a world of difference. I would simply use this mid-day when your hair needs to be reawaken so to speak.

Delightful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What a great spray on conditioner! I have dry hair, and I do not like to shampoo every day because it fries my ends. My hair stays clean for several days between shampoos (it's really dry!). So I spray with this in the morning when I brush my hair, then style. Looks great and it is never sticky. As a bonus, this has a clean, fresh scent. The scent disappears once the product dries, and does not reemerge during exercise. This is important to me because I do not like to smell perfumy things when I am running.

Adds Body and Shine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This adds body and shine when sprayed on before blow drying. If air drying hair it makes it soft and silky. I love the smell but it may be a bit too earthy/medicinal for some. I love this spray in conditioner.