Great Shaving Cream

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my third tube-type shaving cream that I've used and I'm loving it -I can't go back to foam. I recall reading a couple of reviews where they said that the cream clogged their blades -I believe they might've put on too much- all you need is a light/thin coat of this on your face. This shaving cream is pretty thick and really protects your face, giving you a close shave. I suggest you rinse your shaver as you shave, this way it keeps the blades unclogged. There are so many things I like about the Aubrey Organics - its scent, its creamy texture, its ease going on the skin its natural pedigree, its feel on the skin, its moisturizing properties, and mostly the close, comfortable shaves I enjoy when using Aubrey Organics, Creme de la Shave.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a great value for naturel shaving cream. It works well, but it doesn't rinse well off your razor which is really annoying.

Aubrey Organics, Creme de la Shave, Orange Cream, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply. Great scent. Shaving cream leaves your skin soft and moist. Package isn't the greatest looking, but the product is pretty solid and last for a long time. Price is OK too.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a little sticky

Happy shaving

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helped me to shave smoothly. I even stock a second tube at home!

Great

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients and great product.

Love everything about it

Posted by quakerorts on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent. Love the smooth shave. It rinses clean from my blade but it does take 5 or 10 seconds rinsing with hot water, but I don't mind. I wet my face before using and if it's too sticky, I apply a touch more water on top of the cream. Just wet you finger tips and shake off the excess so they're just damp. Regular foam shaving creams corrode my blades in 3-4 weeks, but these natural ones don't so my blades last 6-8 months or longer! Yes, I said months. You don't need foam an inch thick on your face. All that matters is where the blade touches the skin.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and lathers well giving a good shave, so my husband says.

Like it ...

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gives a nice smooth shave. It does gum up the razor a bit, but hot water washes it right out.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of only a handful of products that don't make me break out and give me a rash when I shave. The scent isn't overwhelming, but is more of a patchouli smell. You do need to use it quite thinly or it will clog your razor.

1 2