it was good.

Posted by Reviewer3335631 on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

left my legs soft, and by now, i've tried every organic shave cream out there. i don't recommend either EOS, Alba, or Kiss my Face as they all have parabens in them. Art of Shaving cream is alright but not the price. this was the runner up for best shaving cream, but it was not quite as moisturizing as the winner: Avalon's unscented aloe shave cream. that's the one i'm going to keep. the ingredients and the price is the hands down winner as well.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best organic shave cream I have found. A little but goes a long way. It does not slide off my leg before I get to it and my skin responds favorably. And it actually leaves my skin moisturized. Highly recommend.

Wonderful

Posted by KaliMama on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great and you don`t need a lot, it lasted me quite a few months with almost daily use. The best thing is the smell, if you like sweet scents that is! It does smell like candy, and even lingers a little on the skin Psst, if you`re scandinavian; this smells just like the chewy pink smurf candy!

Very smooth feeling

Posted by Reviewer2951962 on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shaving cream smells really sweet just like Chinese dessert. Very smooth feeling!

Favorite!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite shaving cream, because it goes on smooth and leaves my skin really soft. It is one of the most natural ones I could find as well!

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer2550148 on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While this shave cream did leave my legs smooth, it clogs up the razer after one swipe and doesn't come out of the blades easily. I prefer to just use soap than this!

long time

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although a small amount, but enough for a long time. After a very soft skin and no irritation! Very tasty, sweet odor

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2140838 on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, takes very little.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is de best shaving cream ever! And it is all natural! You don't have to use a lot and it makes my legs very soft and smooth!

Good product