it was good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

left my legs soft, and by now, i've tried every organic shave cream out there. i don't recommend either EOS, Alba, or Kiss my Face as they all have parabens in them. Art of Shaving cream is alright but not the price. this was the runner up for best shaving cream, but it was not quite as moisturizing as the winner: Avalon's unscented aloe shave cream. that's the one i'm going to keep. the ingredients and the price is the hands down winner as well.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best organic shave cream I have found. A little but goes a long way. It does not slide off my leg before I get to it and my skin responds favorably. And it actually leaves my skin moisturized. Highly recommend.

Wonderful

Posted by KaliMama on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great and you don`t need a lot, it lasted me quite a few months with almost daily use. The best thing is the smell, if you like sweet scents that is! It does smell like candy, and even lingers a little on the skin Psst, if you`re scandinavian; this smells just like the chewy pink smurf candy!

Very smooth feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This shaving cream smells really sweet just like Chinese dessert. Very smooth feeling!

Favorite!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite shaving cream, because it goes on smooth and leaves my skin really soft. It is one of the most natural ones I could find as well!

Just Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While this shave cream did leave my legs smooth, it clogs up the razer after one swipe and doesn't come out of the blades easily. I prefer to just use soap than this!

long time

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although a small amount, but enough for a long time. After a very soft skin and no irritation! Very tasty, sweet odor

!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i like the smell!

lathers greatly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells good , really keeps skin super soft !

Works well