great natural shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love that this shampoo contains all natural products...it leaves no build-up and makes my crazy hair soft and manageable. i have curly hair and found that after using this shampoo along with the rinse my curls stay defined and soft without the frizz. ps. international shipping was fast and cheap!!! will definitely buy from here again

Excellent for fine, thick, limp hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No color, just body. My mother had me use a natural henna shampoo when I was a kid. Of course, as I got older, I thought I knew better. Turns out, Mom was right. I'm 57 and my hair looks just as good as it did when Mom was taking care of it. My hairdresser says it looks really healthy.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Aubrey's Blue Camomile shampoo but thought I would try something new. I like this shampoo even more because it leaves my hair even softer and a little shinier.

smells good, too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

using this, along with the henna rinse, just dried my scalp out. i have never had an itchy/dry scalp until i started using this combo. it started after about days of using them. i guess the problem was that my hair really isn't classified as oily. i just thought that it was. i started using the volumizing shampoo and conditioner for normal hair from aubrey, and it is working out great! so, only buy this if you are very very certain you have oily hair/scalp. otherwise it might prove to be too much!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Leaves hair gentle and bright, easily managable.

One of the best organic shampooes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best organic shampoos I have ever used before. You may have used different types of shampoos in your life time till now but invest in this at least once; just give a try! I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed!!! :)

good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The shine is there, it has a nice fragrqance, and the bottle is recyclable. Aubrey always gets it right.

great for fine hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good shampoo for my normal, fine hair. It smells nice and my hair gets really clean. I don't use it every day, since it can make my hair a bit dry. I use it more like a deep cleansing shampoo about twice a week. I also use the Chamomile volumizing shampoo; the Egyptian Henna is more deep cleansing and does give more texture to the hair. I like them both equally.

shine and softness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the fresh minty smell. The consistency and the mousse work perfectly and I like the results for my hair (thin hair but a lot of them and somewhat frizzy-curly). And it's all natural.

pas mal

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lave bien en douceur, effet frais, mais texture un peu trop liquide et mousse mal, il est très bon mais il y a mieux dans la marque.