Excellent for fine, thick, limp hair

Posted by Reviewer2937201 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No color, just body. My mother had me use a natural henna shampoo when I was a kid. Of course, as I got older, I thought I knew better. Turns out, Mom was right. I'm 57 and my hair looks just as good as it did when Mom was taking care of it. My hairdresser says it looks really healthy.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1355840 on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Aubrey's Blue Camomile shampoo but thought I would try something new. I like this shampoo even more because it leaves my hair even softer and a little shinier.

great natural shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3309911 on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love that this shampoo contains all natural products...it leaves no build-up and makes my crazy hair soft and manageable. i have curly hair and found that after using this shampoo along with the rinse my curls stay defined and soft without the frizz. ps. international shipping was fast and cheap!!! will definitely buy from here again

smells good, too drying

Posted by Reviewer2608917 on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

using this, along with the henna rinse, just dried my scalp out. i have never had an itchy/dry scalp until i started using this combo. it started after about days of using them. i guess the problem was that my hair really isn't classified as oily. i just thought that it was. i started using the volumizing shampoo and conditioner for normal hair from aubrey, and it is working out great! so, only buy this if you are very very certain you have oily hair/scalp. otherwise it might prove to be too much!

One of the best organic shampooes

Posted by Reviewer2117366 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best organic shampoos I have ever used before. You may have used different types of shampoos in your life time till now but invest in this at least once; just give a try! I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed!!! :)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3181338 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Leaves hair gentle and bright, easily managable.

good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The shine is there, it has a nice fragrqance, and the bottle is recyclable. Aubrey always gets it right.

shine and softness

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the fresh minty smell. The consistency and the mousse work perfectly and I like the results for my hair (thin hair but a lot of them and somewhat frizzy-curly). And it's all natural.

great for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer1930172 on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good shampoo for my normal, fine hair. It smells nice and my hair gets really clean. I don't use it every day, since it can make my hair a bit dry. I use it more like a deep cleansing shampoo about twice a week. I also use the Chamomile volumizing shampoo; the Egyptian Henna is more deep cleansing and does give more texture to the hair. I like them both equally.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1686034 on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has a fresh scent and leaves my scalp clean and comfortable and my hair bouncy and soft. I think you need a nourishing conditioner like the GPB conditioner afterwards otherwise your hair might be tangled and not very easy to comb through after washing.