Don't expect the almond fragrance to remain; "baby powder" takes over

Posted by Reviewer1733715 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Almond is the first note, but it rapidly dissipates and is followed by a pervasive "baby powder" scent. Otherwise the lotion performs nicely, but I won't repurchase.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Aubrey Organics shampoos and conditioners, so I was excited to try this lotion, especially after seeing lots of great reviews for it. But I was sadly disappointed. The lotion was a bit greasy, not lithe and creamy as I expected, and the smell seems to me like something you would smell in a cheap moisturizer from the pharmacy, very chemical, not natural at all. I don't understand it! Other Aubrey Organics products are so wonderful, but this for me was a total disappointment.

unfortunately, change is not good

Posted by Reviewer1859250 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion used to be light in consistency and scent - it is now thick with an extremely strong unpleasant smell.

Not the best smell...

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product kind of grows on you. I hated the smell when I first tried it. Whether it is baby powder or something else, but it smells like it is out of date.. this old greasy smell.. It is rather sick, so you have to work and massage it in the skin.. But the result is amazing! It makes your skin soft and silky. I am kind of use to the smell now, so I quite like the lotion, but it is definitely not for everyone.

OUTSTANDING....

Posted by Reviewer1080478 on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Finally something that works. Major problem with dry hands. Put hand cream on 20x a day and still ALWAYS dry and flaky...NOT ANY MORE

Aubrey Organics, Collagen & Almond, Hand & Body lotion, 8fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1679383 on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this lotion! It also leaves the skin soft without the oil residue.

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Aubrey. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth with only a hint of scent. It is absorbed in a matter of seconds leaving your skin matt, not greasy or shiny. My search for an all natural hand and body lotion is over.

Aubrey Collagen & Almond

Posted by Reviewer1909059 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellant product. It is great on very dry skin. Gets rid of "ashy" looking skin.

Love this produc

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good. I love all Aubrey's products but this is the best hand lotion for me! Not greasy but it does work!

My favorite body lotion

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always have the sensation that my skin cells all took a gulp of water after using this moisturizer. It works great, and excellent ingredients!