Don't expect the almond fragrance to remain; "baby powder" takes over

Posted by Reviewer1733715 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Almond is the first note, but it rapidly dissipates and is followed by a pervasive "baby powder" scent. Otherwise the lotion performs nicely, but I won't repurchase.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2369661 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Aubrey Organics shampoos and conditioners, so I was excited to try this lotion, especially after seeing lots of great reviews for it. But I was sadly disappointed. The lotion was a bit greasy, not lithe and creamy as I expected, and the smell seems to me like something you would smell in a cheap moisturizer from the pharmacy, very chemical, not natural at all. I don't understand it! Other Aubrey Organics products are so wonderful, but this for me was a total disappointment.

unfortunately, change is not good

Posted by Reviewer1859250 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion used to be light in consistency and scent - it is now thick with an extremely strong unpleasant smell.

Not the best smell...

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product kind of grows on you. I hated the smell when I first tried it. Whether it is baby powder or something else, but it smells like it is out of date.. this old greasy smell.. It is rather sick, so you have to work and massage it in the skin.. But the result is amazing! It makes your skin soft and silky. I am kind of use to the smell now, so I quite like the lotion, but it is definitely not for everyone.

Aubrey Collagen Almond Lotion

Posted by karishma on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth texture and silky, It goes nicely on face and hands, not sticky at all. Love it!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1044704 on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lotion has eliminated--in a very short time--my dry, scaly elbows. No other product has come close to that performance. I highly recommend this lotion for trouble areas and as a general moisturizer.

This is the BEST

Posted by Reviewer3093929 on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over 20 years. It is the only lotion I can consistently use on my very sensitive skin. After years of eczema, thanks to Aubrey my skin looks fantastic!

So rich!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. The ingredients are so pure and it absorbs quickly. I love all the Aubrey products.

Wonderful lotion

Posted by Reviewer2751387 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is heavenly and I love the way it feels. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1091582 on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works all day long. I loved this lotion since it is very soff. It is very effective and hydrates immediately after from the first usage. I higly recommend it.