peau toute douce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

le seul (petit) bémol de cette crème est l'odeur de céleri bouilli après application (mais cela ne dure que 5 minutes)! j'utilise cette crème avant d'appliquer mon fond de teint et le résultat est (bien) meilleur que si j'avais utilisé un produit de parapharmacie. J'ai la peau sensible et sujette à des allergies mais ZERO PROBLEMO avec celle ci, elle laisse la peau douce et non collante, parfait quand on se dirige au lit juste après. elle a une texture très onctueuse et joliment nacrée, mais le flacon a pompe et un poil trop généreux, une pompe est bien trop pour l'ensemble de mon visage, appuyiez donc doucement ;)

Better than ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think that the old Aubrey products could be improved - but I must admit that the new moisturizer is even better than the former oil balancing moisturizer, which was brilliant. The new version moisturizes better(beets), but keeps the effect for oily skin of the former product intact. I give it two thumbs up - and full 5 stars! There is a little less(50 ml as compared to the old 59 ml, but the price is the same.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is a great one! I only gave it four stars however because I have sensitive, fair, normal/oily skin and it was a little too much moisture. My skin would get a little more oily after a couple hours. This was great in the middle of winter when I am outside as it protected my face really well from the windy mountain air! This has an airy, almost like a whipped foam texture, goes on light, and definitely soaks in real quick. Doesn't leave a residue or feel sticky afterwards. Very great if you have super dry skin!

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is not greasy, it is light and leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I would give it 5 stars but the dispenser is a problem. You can not see when you are almost out of product, just before it runs out you get 4 or 5 applications that appear to be skimpy and you hear a faint hiss. I have decided to buy two at a time so I don't run out.

never should've changed original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a a terrible moisturizer. Had I known they were going to discontinue the "Vegecol with Aloe" line I would've stocked up. I bought this out of desperation, hoping it would be comparable. Not at all! The strong smell was bad enough, but then I began to break out with big, ugly pimples. I rarely get a pimple anymore and these were terrible. It was obviously a bad reaction. I picked up some "Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Oil Free" moisturizer at a local store and have been much happier. Aubrey would've had a life-long customer had they stuck with what was working.

All Natural ... All Good

Posted by SamiraNatural on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream penetrates so fast into the skin and makes it all soft . Check out the ingredients, it is absolutely ALL natural and it contains only plants ! i think i will buy more Aubrey ORganics products . i really like this cream . It smells like the natural plants it contains ... Can't buy better !

My skin looks smooth and moisturized!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have recently received the parcel. One month delivery. The moisturizer is very nice. Lies tenderly on the skin face. I have a combined\oily. Really I don't like the scent of it. Smells like medicine, but the cream is matting my skin and my face surface skin looks smooth, moisturized and gentle due to the natural ingredients. Totally I like it. Thanks so much!!I will buy Aubrey products once again.

Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturizer, may be not enough for my mixed skin in winter months. I will use it more frequently in spring and summer, I guess as it really matifies the skin. Quite strong smell of lavander. I don't mind it, however!

Me gusta el resultado final, pero.../

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta el resultado final, deja la piel suave y mate, sin sensación de residuo, pero hasta que llegamos a ese punto... La hidratante tarda en absorberse, y al extenderla "blanquea". Una vez se ha absorbido y secado, el resultado es bueno, pero toma algo de tiempo llegar a ese punto. Si queréis aplicar maquillaje después, tendréis que esperar un rato también. El olor tampoco me gusta nada. Desaparece después del rato, pero no es agradable. En calidad precio, es un buen producto, pero la relativa incomodidad al utilizarlo y el olor hacen que no sea perfecto. ¡¡Ah!! ¡¡Agitadlo antes de usar!!

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell and the texture is a bit sticky too. Too much hard plastic in the container, not good for the environment.

1 2 3