Just OK - Not the Old Rosa Mosquetta Moisturizing Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot remember not using Aubrey Rosa Mosquetta Moisturizing cream. It worked great, no irritations, etc. Late last year, Aubrey changed all of the formulas. I tried all of them. Some were not in stock here at IHerb, so I ordered directly from Aubrey or purchased at a local large health food store. I tried everything they made and every single product made my skin sting. There was redness and irritation from early morning until bedtime. I even wrote a letter to the head honcho at Aubrey asking him to just bring back the old formula. He was rude enough to not even bother answering. This was the choice that caused the least irritation. I spray with distilled water (I can't use their sparkling mineral water formulas any longer), and apply a light coat of this. I squirt another application in my hand and squirt an application of rosa mosquetta oil into that and apply that over the original layer. It is what I can live with. I am not happy at all with the change-over. Unfortunately, it can get extremely expensive trying other lines. I am also unhappy that the containers can't be recycled. Package says it is, but I believe only the cardboard package can be recycled. There are no numbers on the plastic parts. Hope this is helpful. Good luck!

Excellent

Posted by Karimam on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Super great cream! I love it!

BUENA CREMA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No llevo utilizando mucho esta crema, pero me gusta porque la textura no es grasa y te deja la piel muy bien. También me encanta porque es natural y yo ahora estoy en una fase en la que quiero utilizar productos que tengan los menos químicos posibles. El precio también es muy bueno, así que volveré a repetir con esta crea segurísimo.

loved it !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very nice; good for day&night my skin soft and moisturized after using, only need to use very small amount. i acutely liked the smell :)

Aubrey Organics, EveryDay Basics Moisturizer, Normal/Dry Skin

Posted by Pauliina on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely everyday moisturizer under your make-up, absorbs very fast and smells like grapefruit, love!

Muy hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema muy hidratante, con ingredientes naturarales que van maravillosos a mi piel mixta, sin aportar nada de grasa. Lo malo es que tiene un olor raro, no es un mal olor, pero es un olor fuerte que puede molestar.

Great but smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love what it does to the skin, but it smells like gin. I have to hold my breath while appying it, but luckely he smell doesn't last after appying.

NOT AS EXPECTED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THIS PRODUCT SMELLS AWFUL AND I BELIEVE THAT IT IS NOT FOR AGES ABOVE THIRTY FIVE YEARS OLD.

Fantástica crema para diario

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Llevo usándola dos semanas, y me encanta,primero porque es baratísima y con ingredientes naturales.Segundo porque a pesar de ser para cutis normal/seco, no resulta en absoluto pringosa o pesada.Sólo le encuentro un inconveniente, y es que cuando presionas el tapón para que salga la crema,debes ir con mucho cuidado, ya que sale una cantidad enorme de producto.Aparte de eso, fenomenal, y el olor como a regaliz suave, no me molesta en absoluto, pese a que prefiero cremas sin olor, repito seguro.

Fresh and light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really nice cream that feels good on my skin without getting greasy or feeling like a layer. It doesn't do miracles but it does its job as a moisturizer, smelling super nice too, a bit like forest, herbs and mint.

1 2 3