Nice face soap.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the one I use the most for my face. Really good, and with a nice level of exfoliating. Mild, little to no smell (some moderate herbal scent when the soap is new), and lasts for ages if you keep it dry.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this soap for years. No need for a loofah just lather and rub it right on our skin. It has a pleasant, mild aroma. The scrubby grains are the perfect size and texture. You emerge from your shower feeling very clean and soft.

perfect exfoliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you just want a soft, silky cleanser, rub the bar between your hands and then massage your hands on your face and neck. If you want to exfoliate more, rub the bar directly on your skin. This leaves my face looking clear, even, and my cheeks feeling like a baby's bottom. My husband loves it too, he insisted I order more! It has a very pleasant, mild smell and the bar lasts a long time if you keep it dry when not in use.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The fine grain of the meal in this bar makes it excellent for exfoliation. Your face feels clean but not dry. I'll keep buying this one. Its better than all the rest I have tried.

Excellent, effective gentle exfoliator

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap is perfect - really exfoliates, but does not scratch your skin. Some soaps claim to exfoliate, but are too smooth. Others do exfoliate, but can leave scratch marks. This one is just absolutely perfect for the face, neck and whole body - love it!

Aubrey Organics Exfoliating Bar - best on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This exfoliating bar is the best on the market. I have tried many, many of its competitors, both cheaper and far more expensive, and this one wins hands-down. It softens the skin, without leaving it feeling stripped, even my husband loves using it in the shower. I now have my family, friends and work colleagues onto it! You must try it.

Excellent soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has gentle lather, natural flavor, good exfoliation. You can rinse quick and easily, but do not feel your skin dry. I have been used this soap for two years in all seasons.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this soap for years. It has a gentle lather, and a soft scrubbing surface.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good

great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap is great, smells good and can be used on body parts, face and hair. Only downside is I notice it can dry out skin just a bit sometimes

1 2