Excellent for combination skin!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is the only cleansing cream that does not dry my skin after rinsing. It also lasts a lot, because you only need to use a small amount. My bottle has lasted over a year. Great product! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

One-of-a-kind special cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love....Love....Love it!!!!! I have oily skin, and I love this creamy cleanser with its refreshing scent with just a hint of cucumber. The Sea Buckthorn really pampers the skin especially in the winter months. My skin is incredibly soft, it minimizes the pores and reduces the redness of my spots on my cheeks. It is so gentle on the skin, I like to let it sit on the skin for a few minuters before I rinse it off. It is the best cleanser I have used. Order this one, you will be overjoyed with this product. Generous sized bottle for the price.

Rosacea relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. I am also using the Sea Buckthorn oil from Aubrey. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products.

excellent results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I formerly used a pharmaceutical product for years. My growing concern of side effects lead my search to this product. My rosacia is under control and I rarely have breakouts,the redness of my skin has also improved. Using this product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and I feel relieved using a organicic product.

agréable

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Demaquille bien, odeur et couleur, texture agréable. A bien convenu à ma peau mixte/grasse.

love it so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great cleansing lotion. Gentle but effective and hydrating. Scent is a bit overwhelming and kind of reminds me of a rotting cucumber but I got used to it.

be patient, great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

did some research on the ingredients before i purchase. this is one of the most natural ard. when i starts using, it causes some oil seeds around my nose bridge and the surrounding. i guess it's because of the weather as i live in a very humid country. wanted to give up but its such a waste so i alternate it with my other cleanser and after my face got used to the product. It is amazing! it clears up my cyst acne that i had for 10+yrs. have tried heaps of cleansers and doc prescription, doesnt help. so far this is the only cleanser that works for me and i use it twice a day now! strongly recommended! remember to shake it vigorously to mix it well before using. will try aubrey other range of cleanser and lotion.

smooth skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My face feels very smooth. Blackheads were all removed. loved it.

A good product in autumn-winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I order to use it in this season and I love it. My skin wasn't dry and irritated anymore. However, I suggest to use olive oil or any make-up remover first and it goes along. It leaves my skin very soft and nourished! I didn't like the smell but now I am addicted to it! Gonna buy it when I finish my current.

Does what it is meant to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But do not rely on it acting as a make up remover.