One-of-a-kind special cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2562828 on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love....Love....Love it!!!!! I have oily skin, and I love this creamy cleanser with its refreshing scent with just a hint of cucumber. The Sea Buckthorn really pampers the skin especially in the winter months. My skin is incredibly soft, it minimizes the pores and reduces the redness of my spots on my cheeks. It is so gentle on the skin, I like to let it sit on the skin for a few minuters before I rinse it off. It is the best cleanser I have used. Order this one, you will be overjoyed with this product. Generous sized bottle for the price.

Excellent for combination skin!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is the only cleansing cream that does not dry my skin after rinsing. It also lasts a lot, because you only need to use a small amount. My bottle has lasted over a year. Great product! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Rosacea relief

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from rosacea like I do, you should give this a try. It helps ALOT. I combined this with the 3 step Seabuckthorn skin care line from Aubrey. I am also using the Sea Buckthorn oil from Aubrey. I have not tried oils from other companies like The Original Seabuckthorn Company, maybe I will after this. The reason for Aubrey is due to their reputation for quality no nonsense organic products.

excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1653875 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I formerly used a pharmaceutical product for years. My growing concern of side effects lead my search to this product. My rosacia is under control and I rarely have breakouts,the redness of my skin has also improved. Using this product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and I feel relieved using a organicic product.

agréable

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Demaquille bien, odeur et couleur, texture agréable. A bien convenu à ma peau mixte/grasse.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3140573 on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great facial cleanser that doesn't leave your face feeling dried out or greasy

Good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Nov 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The sea buckhorn cleanser cleanses well and seems to help with breakouts.It also leaves the skin moisturized.

Very creamy moisturizing cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3293979 on Oct 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy moisturizing cleanser for my sensitive skin. "natural" smell with no fragrances.

GREAT STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer1567665 on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My roseacea seems to be calming down since starting to use this product. I really have had a time with my skin since the hot weather began. My skin looks a whole lot better, and the outbreaks are less severe. I've only used it for two weeks, so I assume my condition will continue to improve with continued use.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This leaves my skin fresh and soft. It cleans well without drying at all, and seems to soothe my skin.