Facial Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chemicals - free -you can feel safe putting this on your face. However, if allergic to herbs or nut oils, one has to be very careful to study the ingredients. Also the way it is fragranced, though entirely natural and wholesome, is a matter of personal taste ( I am not crazy about the fragrance - it is too flowery, sweet and cloying for me - I would prefer a more subtle tones)

My love

Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My love. A gentle cream cleanser. Great cleans and moisturizes, even after it sometimes does not paint a cream, even though the skin is dry!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! Smells wonderful!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2361460 on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good

Best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2946335 on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy all the AO line. I have tried several different cleansers from iherb and hated them all but the AO line. It might take you a few times to get used to the scent ( it's not bad or anything ) I hardly notice it now. My face is always clean and soft and I can even use it around my eyes.

great facial products

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and use it help prevent drying of my skin. I use several of their facial products in combination. Love all the ones I use. I have never been disappointed by any of Aubrey's face products, and have used a variety of his over the past 15 years.

Nice !

Posted by Reviewer2052365 on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good one, even my skin is not dry, but it make it clean and soft.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2091487 on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good performance.

Great cleansing cream

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My skin is sensitive and this has not dried up my skin at all and it actually feels more moisturized even though I use it daily.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3315931 on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the way this smells and it leaves my skin soft. Of course, I ordered this because it doesn't have any harsh additives. Works very well with my dry skin. I am less likely to skip washing my face at night since I started using this because it smells really good and leaves my skin soft and hydrated.

1 2