Facial Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chemicals - free -you can feel safe putting this on your face. However, if allergic to herbs or nut oils, one has to be very careful to study the ingredients. Also the way it is fragranced, though entirely natural and wholesome, is a matter of personal taste ( I am not crazy about the fragrance - it is too flowery, sweet and cloying for me - I would prefer a more subtle tones)

My love

Posted by Deniela on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My love. A gentle cream cleanser. Great cleans and moisturizes, even after it sometimes does not paint a cream, even though the skin is dry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy & gentle on the skin, even my sensitive type, non drying. Lovely scent. Love the fact its organic & no nasty chemicals. Very affective at cleansing the skin, & removing make-up too! Will be buying again, & would recommend.

good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good !

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Sure it's worth the their money.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the way this smells and it leaves my skin soft. Of course, I ordered this because it doesn't have any harsh additives. Works very well with my dry skin. I am less likely to skip washing my face at night since I started using this because it smells really good and leaves my skin soft and hydrated.

Nice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good one, even my skin is not dry, but it make it clean and soft.

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good performance.

Great cleansing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My skin is sensitive and this has not dried up my skin at all and it actually feels more moisturized even though I use it daily.

Very good